• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The MCC Week 4: The Wind Waker

David

But you called me here...
Hey guys. I know that the time between this one and the last one was very short, but I got behind schedule. Also, I'm sorry for having such a short creation period. That, was my fault. Well, anyway... this weeks theme was The Wind Waker. Contestants were supposed to recreate any song or theme from The Wind Waker, using any style that they wanted. I personally thought that The Wind Waker has some of the best music in the Zelda series.

Sadly, we only have one entry this week, again. Miss CannibalPieChan was the creator of this awesome remix of the Ocean Theme. Take a listen:
[video=youtube;gFaJ6n8DSr8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFaJ6n8DSr8[/video]
The way that these melodies and instruments blend together are just superb. Be sure to let her know what you think in your replies to this thread. Constructive criticism is always welcome! And, looks like she is the winner, yet again.

Anyway... on to the next theme. This week I have chosen to return to a general theme.
The theme is:
The Legend of Zelda
Take any song that you want from the Zelda series and play it, remix it, sing it, electronically play it, or whatever.
The entries are all due on:
Feburary 3rd, 2011
That date should give people pleanty of time to make their entries. I look forward to hearing all of your entries.

And, for the sake of those that are only now wishing to participate, here is a restating of the rules.
1. No stealing. All work must be your own. If I find out that something is not yours, you will be disqualified for the week. This also includes original soundtracks. I know what all of the originals sound like, I have them all on my iPod and I listen to them constantly.
2. Please, try and submit something that you have created within the period of time that I have set forth. While I am lenient on this rule, it is more fair for others if the entry is made within the period that I've set forth.
3. Have fun!

*I claim the right to change these rules at any time, without any notice.

Djinn

and Tonic
I love the electronica sound at the beginning,

This is incredibly good Pie. Great use of different instruments while still maintaining the feel of the original song. It is still easily recognizable as the WW theme while standing out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom