• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The MCC: Month 2, Week 3: Overworld Themes

David

But you called me here...
Well... this is pathetic... another week with only one entry. Now that my schedule is clearing up, I should be able to make something, but I know that there are a lot of great artists and musicians on the forums. So, come on! It doesn't have to be professional. The only reward is being featured on the main page. Plus, you'll get some great feedback on how you can improve. And who doesn't want to get better?

Anyway... next week's theme will be:
Enemy Themes. (includes, but not limited to, Ganon's theme, battle sequence songs, boss fights and mini-boss fights. If you'd like, I can give you a link to a great sheet music site that has a lot of video game themes)
The due date is:
February 24th

This week's entry is by CannibalPieChan (again...). Its a nice remix of the Hyrule overworld theme.
[video=youtube;DvwKTtwXnl8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvwKTtwXnl8[/video]

Thank you CannibalPieChan. Its great knowing that you are keeping the competition alive. I will now start making my own entries again.

Please, enter and keep it going! Thanks!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I would have entered every one so far, but with the deadline being only a week, there's no way I've been able to finish it because of my schedule. Maybe if you extended the deadline to two weeks or so more people would enter it. I know it doesn't have to be professional or anything but I (and I bet a bunch of others) don't really want to enter something that's not as complete as I'd like it to be.

David

But you called me here...
I would have entered every one so far, but with the deadline being only a week, there's no way I've been able to finish it because of my schedule. Maybe if you extended the deadline to two weeks or so more people would enter it. I know it doesn't have to be professional or anything but I (and I bet a bunch of others) don't really want to enter something that's not as complete as I'd like it to be.

If you'd like, I can start posting the subject 2 weeks in advance. That should be able to fix the problem. I have to do it every week to keep with the staff schedule (the competitions are now site endorsed). Please, if you have any suggestions that don't take the competition off schedule, I'm willing to listen to them. This competition isn't exactly final yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom