• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The max OOT upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Okay, just a little question I'm sure Oni could answer this since he calls himself the OOT master ;)

I need to know what is the max amount you can carry with these items
Bombs, arrows, deku slingshot, deku sticks, bombchus, and magic beans so far with deku sticks i can carry:30, with deku nuts:20, Bombs:40, bomchus: not sure, And magic beans:10 and i haven't gotten arrows yet please be acurate when answering I really need to know im sure Oni will know though :xd:

Shadow Goris

The Stalker
Well I think you can carry 99 arrows and bombs, deku sticks 50 and same with slingshot. I have no idea about the bombchus. However, there is no upgrades about how many magic beans you can hold.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Arrows: You can only hold 50 arrows in OoT. You get two arrow upgrades: one is from the Kakariko Village shooting gallery, and the other you get from the gerudo shooting range.

Bombs: I think the max is 40.

Slingshot: 50 bullets is the max.

Magic Beans: 10 is the max.

Deku Nuts: I know you can get at least one upgrade, so 20-40 I think.

Well first off, to get the arrows you must complete the forest temple. You obtain them after fighting three stalfos half-way through the dungeon.

Arrows:
Upgrade One: Win the shooting game in Kakariko Village as an Adult

Upgrade Two: Win the shooting game in Gerudo Valley

Deku Sticks:
Upgrade One: Enter the Lost Woods from Kokiri Forest and go right-left-right-left-left. There should be a hole in the back encircled by butterflys. Fall down wearing the skull mask.

Upgrade Two: Also from the forest, enter the woods and go left two times. Fall down a hole and attack the salesman there. He'll give you the upgrade.

Deku Seeds:

Upgrade one: Enter Lost Woods and go right. Shoot the object hanging from the tree and achieve a perfect score. Volia!

Upgrade Two: Win the archery game in Kakariko as a child.

Bombs:

Upgrade One: Go to Goron city. Accend the levels until you see a rolling Goron. Place a bomb in the path a little before he roles past you. If you time it right, you'll get the bomb bag.

Upgrade Two: Play the bombchu bowling game. It is the random prize.

Deku Nuts:

Upgrade One: Go to the same place as the Deku Stick upgrade. Wear the Mask of truth. This may take a few attempts...

Upgrade Two: Enter the forest Meadow, and blow up the large boulder. Decend the hole and attack the Deku salesman. He will sell you this.

Hope this helps ;)

Last edited:
Arrows: You can only hold 50 arrows in OoT. You get two arrow upgrades: one is from the Kakariko Village shooting gallery, and the other you get from the gerudo shooting range.

Bombs: I think the max is 40.

Slingshot: 50 bullets is the max.

Magic Beans: 10 is the max.

Deku Nuts: I know you can get at least one upgrade, so 20-40 I think.
There are two Deku Nut upgrades. One is from the Forest Stage, and I think you buy the other upgrade from a Business Scrub in the Lost Woods.

There's another Business Scrub in the Lost Woods (in that area under the bridge) which sells you a Deku Stick upgrade.

D

doclinkin

you can carry:
50 arrows
40 bombs
50 bombchus
deku nuts and sticks, the most i got was 30
deku seeds is 50
and the max magic beans is 10, since there is only ten beans, and ten spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread