• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Mastermind SU

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Spread throughout the land of Stellus, there are two tribes. The Fantise (pronounced Fahn-TEES), born of magic, and the Scifa (pronounced SEE-fuh), born of technology. The tribes are not races, nor are they countries. Either can be found anywhere, but they hate each other. They have never directly gone to war, but that may soon change...

Strange portals, built by technology yet powered by magic, have been appearing all over Stellus as of late. No one has any idea what they are, or who put them there. But when the portals opened, they spawned the worst monsters both the Fantise and the Scifa had ever known, killing off either and both without remorse.

The Fantise and the Scifa need to join together to shut down these portals and defeat the monsters they create, for the survival of both of their tribes. And along the way, unravel the mystery of the mastermind behind them.

A simple map of Stellus:
iPod pics K 395.jpg Just as a note, the Fantise are more common than the Scifa in Verta Forest, and vice versa in Kitabi Desert/Tari Oasis, but besides that, Fantise and Scifa are more-or-less even on the population scale.

Name:
Fantise or Scifa(if you're a specific 'race', say a vampire for Fantise, specify that too):
Appearance:
Weapons/Powers:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:

Don't worry, guys. This time, I have a fool-proof plan to keep this RP from dying due to my lack of assertiveness! I have a co-mod in the form of Woyogoyo! OK, listen, I know some people don't like RPing with him, and/or think he's too Gary Stu and godmods and stuff, but I'm putting his skills to good use. He'll keep the plot going like a boss, and I'll make sure he doesn't go too far for your guys' liking. It'll all work out. And we did some serious planning, so there won't be a lack of inspiration. THIS. CANNOT. FAIL.

Well, if you guys like it and sign up. I hope you do.

Name: Azalea
Fantise or Scifa(if you're a specific 'race', say a vampire for Fantise, specify that too): Scifa.

Appearance: She stands at 5'6”. Her skin is a light tan or an olive color. Her eyes are a soft brown and hold a gentle quality. Her lips are softly curved and are a delicate light light pink. Her face is pointed more and is more angular. It holds masculine qualities. Her hair is very short. It is boy's haircut. It is a light brown almost a dirty blonde. It is normally a mess. Her limbs are a little lanky but she wouldn't be described as that. Her torso is normal length and her legs are longer than that. Her chest size is small and can be easily hid.
Weapons/Powers:She has darts she likes to you and she carries two guns.

Personality: Azalea is kind person at heart. She may seem rough and bossy. She is kinda of forceful and likes to get her way. But she loves nothing more than to help others. She is skilled in healing and loves to use it. She may act likes she wants to kill you or has evil motives but she only wants the best for everyone. She is big into giving free help to the lowest of the low. She makes no difference in classes. She is normally a happy person but has a terrible temper if you tick her off. She doesn't get mad easily and will normally try to make others happy first. She can be shy around people but is normally pretty talkative. If you get her on a subject she likes she won't stop talking. She can have a cool head and is calculating.

Backstory: Azalea was born into a medium well off family. Her father was a scientist and was never it home it seemed. They loved her daughter. She was named Azalea after their favorite flowers. Azalea always was sent off to a nearby doctor's house often when her family was busy. So she knew the trade well. She was versed in the field of medicine and was extremely skilled at drugs and poisons. Her father took pride in his daughter's skill. He took her off to do deeds that were under the book. She hated it. She ran off at age 19 and has now wandered for a year, not sure if she was she had loyalties to her birth place.

Other: none that i can think of

Well yeah. it is long. but oh well. this is cool. I hope Woyo will use he skills to keep this alive.

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Tatl, are you planning on being scifa or fantise? I think one of us should be scifa, and the other should be fantise.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Mis, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that backstory. I don't want this RP getting too mature. So please do something about that, change the backstory or use a different character if you have to. I'm sorry, but I'm just not OK with that. And you kinda do have to choose a side, but you can choose how prejudiced you are, you don't have to be crazy prejudiced or anything.

And Woyo, I'm not sure. We're allowed to have two or three characters, so I might have one of each. You can choose whatever you want, though I would like a pretty even mix of Fantise and Scifa overall.

I can edit the backstory down a little. Sorry. She will be neturalish but like Scifa more. I didn't plan on mentioning her backstory much anyway.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Like, no mentions of her mother's... 'occupation'. At all. Not even hints. But being Scifa isn't exactly like that. You either ARE Scifa and were born as a scientist or robot or anything sci-fi, or you ARE Fantise and was born as a wizard/witch or a fairy or anything fantasy. You can choose your level of prejudice toward the other tribe, but you can't 'favor' one. Either you ARE one or ARE the other.

Sorry if that wasn't clear before.

Not it is fine. I think i can do this. I was a little confused. And no mention of her family at all. It sounded a little like gangs to me. But i'll fix it again. *sigh* i am a problem one....

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Naw, you're fine. And you don't have to take out the dad training her as a killer thing. You can keep that, it's interesting. But I'm not making you, just mleh as long as you don't mention her mother I'm fine with whatever.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
THAT IS PERFECT, MIS. The perfect example of a human in Scifa. Now to do my SUs. I was inspired by a dream I had last night.

Name: Clarisse 'Fang' Manning.
Fantise or Scifa: Fantise, vampire.
Appearance: This
Hylian_Monolith's drawing of Fang.jpg
Her eyes are red and she has a brown cloak.
Weapons/Powers: Gigantic Megaton Hammer of Doom for a weapon. Super speed and strength, as well as slight vampire magic and a bat form for powers.
Personality: Brash and outgoing, kind of a derp, speaks and acts before she thinks, but hates being considered stupid for it. Has a pretty bad temper, and if you set her off she will go to town on yo butt with her shiny hammer of doom, because shiny is good and everything's better with doom. Loves kids, though, and would never drink blood from a friend unless they were seriously OK with it. Controls her bloodlust as well as she could, but if hungry enough and pushed too far, she'll lose it. Be warned.
Backstory: Most of her life she lived in Kitabi, so she wasn't exactly treated wonderfully. She knows not all the Scifa are like that, and that some Fantise are, but sometimes when too many people have been too cruel, she forgets. She wanders all over Stellus these days, not staying too long in any one place so people won't figure her out and/or treat her like poop.
Other: Doubt it.

I have a Scifa to use, but I'll post her in a bit.

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Liam Lokari
F/S: Fantise, elf
Appearance: Tall, athletic build, brown hair, green eyes, wears a green shirt and brown pants.
Weapons/Powers: Two stiletto knives, a bow, healing magic
Personality: Cheerful, but serious when the occasion calls for it.
Backstory: Raised in the Verta Forest. He's been training with his weapons since he was 6.
Other: He can communicate with animals.

Name: Cor Spader
F/S: Scifa, upgraded human
Appearance: Tall, athletic build, black hair, blue eyes, wears a black shirt and pants.
Weapons/Powers: Two laser pistols, a knife, enhanced sight.
Personality: Serious, loves sarcasm.
Backstory: Raised in Cellona. He's an amazing shot with his laser pistols. He got upgraded when he was born.
Other: He has wings.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
They look good. I like 'em. Good job. Now to post my Scifa.

Name: Kalia Kingsley
Fantise or Scifa: Scifa, but partially raised by Fantise.
Appearance: iPod pics K 383.jpg
But has a pair of black shorts under the skirt, which is removable and can turn into a cloak, and black boots.
Weapons/Powers: Has a knife hidden in each boot, and the pin on her shirt can turn into a battleaxe at the push of a button.
Personality: Kind and caring, hates prejudice with a burning passion, funny and a bit cheeky, more cowardly than she thinks she is, but will always defend a friend.
Backstory: Was raised in Cellona her whole life. Her scientist Scifa parents died when she was eight and left her with a Fantise family. Living with them, she realized how stupid all the prejudice between the two tribes were. She never spoke her thoughts out, though, knowing she would be shunned for them. She dresses like a Fantise most of the time so she won't have to pretend to hate her current family around those who haven't known her her whole life.
Other: Pretty dang good at technology and stuff, but doesn't like to show it off.

Last edited:
o_O

Dude.

This is perfect for my characters.

I can take one from the Path of the Experiment and one from Path of the Guiding Star! YAY! So that would make one either Kira, Max, or Cati, and the other Kirinen, Orion, or Daven. I REALLY want to try Daven. So, yes. WHO DO I USE BECAUSE I _MUST_ BE IN THIS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom