• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Mastermind RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((OK guys, this is it! Meeeer, I'm nervous. Hopefully with all your guys' help we can pull this off. Try to start you character in Cellona, or at least near it, because that's where the journey starts. If you choose to begin somewhere else, I can't promise how quickly you can join the group.))

The nights of Stellus were known to be cold and dark. Even most of the nocturnal species' native to the land knew not to stay out and about too long. This night was an especially frigid one, and no one in their right mind would go out without just cause. So the shadow appearing and disappearing through the land went unnoticed by all.

It stopped briefly in the Verta Forest, leaving behind a strange contraption. A metal ring, about seven feet tall, wired into a metal stand and drilled into the ground. Another contraption, ideantical to the last, appeared in the depths of the Kitabi Desert, and one each in the Nebylia Lake and the Polkat Mountains. A final one appeared in the capital city of Cellona, where it would go unnoticed by the masses untill the time was right. The shadow disappeared for real this time, and waited for its plan to unfurl...

The next morning, at the crack of dawn, the alleys of Cellona filled with a bright magic glow. The contraption had revealed itself to be a portal, activated with magic power yet still pulsing with electricity. Slowly, one by one, monsters of every shape and size, Fantise and Scifa origin, creeped out from the portal. They came faster and faster, until the portal was almost overflowing with monsters. They set off with one goal: Kill anyone and anything in sight.

((OK, I think that's a pretty good set-up. Woyo, our VM-discussed help shouldn't be needed, but thank you and go ahead and post your characters' intros. All of you, just get your characters in there and fighting monsters. Or doing whatever really, but the town's being overrun by Fantise and Scifa monsters, so I'd suggest fighting. Feel free to fight whatever you want, as long as they can't be mistaken for a sentient race. I'll let you guys go crazy for a bit before posting my characters' intros.))

When the monsters had started showing up initially, Daven had thought it would be his lucky day. Finally, something interesting happening in Cellona that didn't involve her. Or her son. Or anyone else who hated his sorry guts.

Then he'd realized that it wasn't as easy as just watching form afar. He'd tried quite a bit, and when a weird female spirit thingy recognized that the mosquito was intelligent and tried to paralyze him with her absolutely terrifying red glare through the veils she wore to devour his soul or some crap, he decided to get the hell out of there. Who said he was a good person? He wasn't a good person at all, by any definition, in anyone's book. Tablet, holo, data stores, whatever other crap the Scifas used. He really didn't know, he didn't target Scifas, they... kind of disturbed him.

The people could fend for themselves. He was leaving.

Then he ran into his next problem--the damned monsters weren't letting him leave. He really wasn't in the mood for fighting, but he could only be so evasive, and they were everywhere. After about an hour of almost getting killed every two seconds, he stopped wondering how to escape and, for some reason, started wondering how she was doing.

Yeah, he knew she hated him. It was news to nobody. But he couldn't help himself. She was more than his guilty pleasure, she was half the reason he hadn't offed himself yet. She was his sole purpose, his guide, the sole holder of his heart. As much of a little black heart as he had. She was the sole star in his dark and murky world, if anyone thought he didn't have the right to want to protect her in situations like this, forget them.

Then eh gave up and started trying to find her. She wouldn't leave her son's side in this situation, and they were both pretty good fighters. There was a good chance that they were still alive, and he kept telling himself that as he dodged around some kind of dark blue lion-centaur thingy, shutting out the screams that deafened him and the blood he slipped in as he ran. Human form was his favorite, and he used it now, his long, dark brown jacket whipping out behind him and his hazel eyes only looking ahead.

((And Daven is in. ^^ And don't worry, I have good plans for Orion and Kirinen... and they won't be anything but motivation for much longer than my next few posts.))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
In an alley, Raios is awakened from the Monster outbreak. "What the 'sarnit!" He yells running away from one. "Look dude! SOrry but can you leave me alone! I'm a lover not a fighter!" He yells at it. It didn't respond and kept on chasing him. "Alright then..." He stopped, turned around, and ran out taking out his knifes. "Hyargh!" He yells jumping at it knifes bared. Only to be hit away just moments later.
He crashed into a wall. "Con...sarn it...' He says falling unconscious

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Liam Lokari was confused when the monsters showed up. " That's unusual." He shrugged and started shooting them with his bow.

Spader was flying above Cellona when he saw monsters swarming out from a glowing circle. He silently swoops down and starts killing them.

(( I am no good at intro posts. Sorry I'm late.))

Azalea was sleeping in an alley waiting for day break. The she heard the screams. Oh gosh the screams. People running in terror, some running towards. She got up quickly and climbed to the roof to see what was going on.

The carnage was terrible in her eyes, dead and dying everywhere. Creatures of Fantise and Scifa make where running amok, sparing none. She jumps down and goes to the nearest hurt hoping she can help.

((I hope this works.))

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Delta-12, record the time found." Ben said to his metal companion. The odd contraption had sprouted from nowhere, and Ben noticed it before the sun had risen. "And make an estimate of the size as well. It is extremely large." Ben had been saying when the thing crackled with the sound of electricity and magic. Ben looked away and covered his face when he heard a grunting sound. He glanced back again to see a large boar charging at him.

Ben leapt on to Delta's back, the footholds shot out automatically. He stood on them as the robot shot up into the air, bursters in its feet launching them into the air. Ben looked down and saw that the boar grunted at them, and it sprouted large black wings. The monster flew up at them and rammed Delta's legs out from under him. Ben and Delta fell from above. Delta grabbed his master and held him close, protecting him from the fall. The robot would only be dented from a height like that.

They crashed into the ground, the boar still coming. Ben looked up at it as it grew closer. The sound of metal and clanks was made from behind him, and as the boar was a few feet from Ben it was blasted across the street. Ben looked back at Delta, its arm now a blaster. Ben nodded at his machine and Delta motioned to his feet. The rockets were shot and malfunctioning.

"We walk." Ben said to it.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Windmill, I said that the thing was supposed to go UNNOTICED until the time was right. But I'll let this slide since you only found it right before it set off. And Fierce, you may have killed your character. If he's left alone and knocked out too much longer, the monsters're gonna get him.

And you should all know that when I 'designed' these things, I was picturing the Portal to Mars from Phineas and Ferb. So yeah. ^^))

Kalia woke, admittedly a bit earlier than she'd have liked, to the sounds of screams and monstrous growls and deadly weapons being fired. That can't be good, that really can't be good. She got up and dressed quickly, making sure to grab her rose pin as she ran out her door. Then she saw the monsters. Demons of all types, the worst creatures of the Fantise and the most danged creations of the Scifa, were just killing everyone in sight. She whimpered quietly and edged back into her house, hoping the demons wouldn't find her.

((I'll do Fang's after more people get a chance to enter. And don't worry, Kalia won't avoid ALL the action.))

((Okay. Well. ENTER, KIRA!))

Well, wasn't this just perfect.

Yes. Absolutely. Perfect.

And she'd thought her life couldn't get any ****tier.

One of the damned Fantise things had swallowed her sword sheath, just bitten the entire damn thing off her belt--it had probably been going for her left leg--and now she had to fight with her fists. She was on the scaly beast's back now, strong arms wrapped around its throat in a suffocating grip. How she was going to retrieve her sword was beyond her, and she didn't even know if she could pull this off.

The thing bucked, trying to fling her off. She yelped, sliding, then tightened her grip twofold, unrelenting. "YOU SWALLOWED MY SWORD! YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE!" she screamed, her accent clear and sharp. It reared in a last-ditch effort to get rid of her, then finally slumped to the ground.

Kira wasted no time in sliding off its back and jumping to the ground, scanning its side. She then swore in Spanish.

She'd been wandering outside Cellona for a while, having come from Kitabi to check on someone, and there had been these demons there. She'd have run in to find him, but he could probably protect himself. In fact, she'd been about to leave when this salamander thing had jumped out to bite her in half and gotten her sword instead. It was probably pretty weak, or else how the hell could she have choked it? But how to get her sword out of the thing... that was a problem. SHe couldn't just wrestle every monster she saw, and what if they weren't just in Cellona?

((Ehn, this works... I like entering with a bigger bang with Kira, but oh, well.))

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Here weeeeeeeee go!)

Ah, perfect. Her first day in Cellona, actually she had only been here less than an hour, and there were monsters crawling about killing people. Yes, there were guards and others fighting them, but she could see people dying still. This felt a lot like her job, except the knowledge of payment part.

Rheina leapt to the side, rolling out of the way of a large bear's claws. No time to waste; whether this was her job or no she would fight. Rheina righted herself and pulled out her gun, aiming it at the bear. She pulled the trigger, sending a sun colored beam at it. The bear yelped and growled, but it did not fall and looked far more enraged. The bear charged at her and she rolled out of the way once more, then fired again, sending the bear crashing down.

However the fighting was not over, and she was met by two more monsters. They were flying demonic creatures, screeching and swooping down for an attack.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Liam pulls out his knives and starts slashing at the monsters, healing the wounded whenever he can.

Spader sees an elf with knives who is healing the wounded. He lands next to him. " Beautiful day, isn't it?" The elf remarks. " Shut up and focus." Spader says to the elf as he shoots monsters.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Meh, I feel like a faliure. Lemme intro Fang, maybe I can get this rolling a bit longer...))

Y'OK, so as soon as Fang tries to rest for the day, after a long night travelling mind you, a dang robot comes up to her and tries to shoot her. Wonderful. Why did she expect anything less. But then some sort of griffin-ish thing tries to bite her head off! Now something's wrong. She turned bat and flew up over the city as fast as she could to get a better view of what exactly was going on. Monsters, robots, all that jazz, killing all the civilians. All of 'em. Not just the ones of the opposite tribe to them, no. ALL of them were killing ALL of them.

And there were dead bodies everywhere and blood all over the ground. Just so you can see things from her perspective, picture a city full of crashed cake trucks. Cake and cookies and pies are spilled all over the ground. And there is some sweet chocolate icing mixed in that mess. You want it, don'tcha? Well too bad, it's on the ground and someone else has to suffer for it. She kept above the city as she started flying around. She hoped she could find some survivors. Or even turn a potential victim into a survivor.

((Takers can be taken, I'm not gonna decide for you.))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Raios got up. "Got to stay awake..." He says to himself. He see's one of the colossals charging at him. He jumps out of the way. "Man! This is bad!" HE yells running to a away from the hulking machine. He stopped to see many casualties scattered around the city. "This is terrible..." He says to himself. He turned to see that the machine was still chasing him. He broke out into a run.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Rheina has dealt with the flying demons but letting them swoop, then leaping out of the way and shooting one in the back for a kill. The other came down once more, and she barely got out of the way of its claws. Then it did something Rheina should have predicted, and swung its tail at her which caused her to be thrown off, and a blood wound appeared on her stomach. She could take the pain, and aimed her gun to kill.

The demons were dead, but there were still many monsters. What is this? Why so many monsters? Rheina decided that she would go find survivors, mainly civillians as opposed to those who could fend for themselves, and protect them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom