• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages The Master Sword Being Crafter In This Series

There are many theories for the master sword. About how it changes the time paradox, and how Skyward Sword establishes it (it clearly does). My question is, why is this legendary sword so easily claimed in the oracle series. I know you need both games to have it, but you do not find it in the lost woods/temple of time/forge it like in skyward sword. Does this take away the true master sword, or offer another type of sword similar?

The bigoron sword is made in a similar fashion as well**

well you get an upgrade rom your sword through a password from having a quest in the other game and moving into another quest this in it's self seems to be playing with time, but my true point is that you sword is upgraded from the noble sword into the master sword by one of the all powerful oracle, farore, who has the book of secrets or book of memories this book could have told her of the master sword and used her power tohelp give you, the hero, the all powerful weapon. Or farore is the goddess herselff, and there fore can do anything even give link the master sword.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
but my true point is that you sword is upgraded from the noble sword into the master sword by one of the all powerful oracle, farore, who has the book of secrets or book of memories this book could have told her of the master sword and used her power tohelp give you, the hero, the all powerful weapon.

You actually get the Master Sword from King Zora or the Old Man under the Clock Shop. I don't think the Master Sword being in the Oracle games is "canon". I believe that it is just a secret, almost an easter egg, that can be obtained through Linking and Re-Linking the two games.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Biggoron Sword and Master Sword aren't canon for the Oracle series to my knowledge. Given that their acquisition is beyond "easy", and that they're essentially "end of quest" items, I wouldn't say they have the slightest bit of a story in either game. They're just there to be abused alongside the Red Ring to destroy absolutely everything you see in one shot.

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
It seems more that through all the side quests you do, you make your own Master Sword. They don't follow the traditional route, but You still get it, that is the point right? It's just a bit off from expectations but it doesn't have to be perfect.

should the master sword be the best sword for the games?? like in OoT I almost didn't use the master at all just some little part because of the biggoron sword...

It could be one of those things that Nintendo just ignores, like every game can fit into Skyward Swords master sword but they cant go back and change what happened in the Oracle games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom