• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Main Quest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Hello!
Didn't see you there.. :P

I was going off topic about this particular subject on another thread..
But anyways so I wanted to know what do you dear people think about the main quest, Does anyody know what it's gonna be about, What would you want it to be?

Some of you might be asking yourself.. ''What does he mean by main quest?''
Well, I mean the main quest.. The purpose of playing the game. In OoT we had the medallions and stones, In TP it was the fused shadows and Mirrors of Twilight and in LoZ it was the pieces of the triforce.. I think.

So I was thinking about this, Should they stick to the original formula with the magical items you collect that have been broken into pieces or should they switch it out to something else?

I was thinking about a political quest sure kids won't know about politics, But it could be more of a quest were you need to get votes signed in order for the royal family to arise. Maybe you could un off and recruit a bunch of people into an army of sorts to defend against Girahims evil forces?

I know this maybe isn't the best time for speculation since the game is around the corner.. or is it?
I dunno.. but still I think that after all these years with the same formula, Nintendo might switch it up.. OR they could just continue with it and this thread will become pointless if it already isn't.. make sense?

:huh:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Not sure about the political quest thing, I don't think it would be very "Zelda-ish". Have you guys heard about the shard you find in the Skyview temple? I think Nintendo is returning to the collection quest! (Which makes me happy...)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Not sure about the political quest thing, I don't think it would be very "Zelda-ish". Have you guys heard about the shard you find in the Skyview temple? I think Nintendo is returning to the collection quest! (Which makes me happy...)

I was going to say about that broken shard, but no need now since you have said it.
I like this particular formula of collecting items to progress.

J

Jallyward

i liked the main quest. its fun even though i have just finished the first dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom