• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Magician in Soul Calibur 2

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Link's Character Profile in Soul Calibur 2

I recently got SC 2 with my Christmas money and realized in Link's Character Profile it talks about a magician using the weapon Soul Edge to create disaster. Do you think the sword Ganondorf uses could be Soul Edge or that Ganondorf is the magician.

Here's the link to Link's Profile http://www.gamefaqs.com/gamecube/533008-soulcalibur-ii/faqs/25662

Last edited:
No. Soul Caliber 2 is not canon with the Legend of Zelda series. Also:
It became clear that the magician responsible for the disasters was in fact controlled by an evil sword called Soul Edge, which existed in an another world.
Soul Edge is not even in the Legend of Zelda, obviously, so there's no way Ganondorf's sword could be Soul Edge. It also isn't even stated that the magician used Soul Edge, all it says is that the magician was possessed by it. Also, I'm pretty sure if Ganondorf was the magician, they would have included his name in Link's story of the game.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I'm thinking that the sword Ganondorf uses in WW and TP is Soul Edge since Soul Edge forms to the shape of the weapon(s) that person is prone to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom