• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword The Lumpy Pumpkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I'm trying to claim my 2nd heart piece (and gain access to my last gratitude quest) from the lumpy pumpkin and i can't do it i'm on the last bit and i have to play the friggin harp, i can't do it, i've tried no sound, i've tried half tempo, i've tried following the audience and they screw me over. HOW DO I DO THIS PLEASE, i've been trying for the last few hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

MW7

I had trouble with it as well. If you just swing your arm quickly from side to side, you may be able to squeek out a decent performance for the heart piece. What I mean is don't worry at all about rhythm and just match the direction of the crowd with your arm. I tried actually playing smoothly and matching the audience and had trouble. Then I just swung my arm quickly in reaction to whatever the crowd was doing and I somehow passed. Keep trying.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
How can i watch the walkthrough when noone's gotten to this part and i am kinda tone deaf as well LOL but i've tried everything it got to the point where i got my sister to try and she failed.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I atually love this part! what i did was long broad swipes. almost like you are playing a real harp. it dosn't matter what way you swing it just swing it in rythm.

You really need to watch the audience and learn the song. It's mostly left pause right pause left pause right pause but there are a few parts where it goes back and forth without a pause. Don't try and do the bounces the audience is doing, just follow their direction. If they are leaning to the right play the harp to the right, and vice versa. Check out this video for an idea of what I mean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEE-lk6od6I

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I hated this. And I just barely made it with the crowd. I'm not sure if you can just keep a tempo to yourself the entire song. The part that I hate is how the people change the tempo. But you'll get it eventually. Good luck.

It took me a couple tries to get this. Remember that it's the exact same song every time, and don't try to predict the audience's movement or you will fail. Just wait for them to move, and move with them, it doesn't have to be perfectly simultaneous, but if you can react within half a second or so to their movements, you should be fine.

omfg I got stuck on this for over an hour and just ragequit it. Never going to get that piece of heart l0l

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I HATE THIS STILL CANNOT DO IT, i cant get this dam one done, is there any advice that can actually help me instead of the traditional wave you wiimote and hope for the best because im getting really P/O with this now nothing on the web helps the video guide doesnt even explain it. I aint trusting any supossed zelda site on this now beasuse there all WRONG, i hate the internet now.

Well after about 7 hours of failing my mother came up and did it in 2 tries TWO TRIES ARRRGH, i did roughly 100 times and failed, she did it twice and won.

Last edited:

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
It seems that this minigame is giving more people strife than had been intended. I had trouble with it myself...I can tell you that what helped me beat it was to adjust the motion of my hand in strumming, although I'm not certain this is the same case for everyone. Personally I found that strumming with the direction of my hand moving diagonally upwards away from myself and more towards the screen gave me a better performance, rather than strumming with the wiimote moving mostly vertically, which I had been originally doing for lackluster results. Perhaps that could help if you check the directional motion of your hand if you are to try it again.

I'll be closing this thread though since your mother does seem to have solved the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom