• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Lost Woods

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
So I just wrote this randomly. Each letter (D and R) represents a person (I think you
ou can figure out who they are :P) and so the story is told from two people's point of view.

The Lost Woods
[FONT=&quot]D[/FONT]
My eyes flickered open, at first my vision was blurred but they then focused and all became clear. I noticed something was wrong as soon as I jolted upwards. I peered at my hands – they were stained with earth browns and greens. As I stood up, I noticed that I had nothing on my feet, but they didn’t hurt when I stepped onto the forest floor. I was confused by this, but that was the least of my worries right now. My nails seemed oddly sharp; I accidently cut myself in attempt to get up. My skin slit open and blood leaked out and trickled down my arm. The slither of liquid burned my pale skin. I raised my head and was taken aback by what stood clear in front of me. Where…where was I?! A tranquil, yet somehow eerie, forest surrounded me in every direction. The towering trees stood tall over my body. The damp, lonely feel of this place made me shudder. The strange woodland continued a far as my eyes could see, beyond my vision was what seemed like black mist that floated into the never ending depths of the wood.

I inhaled the musty air and raised my hand to my head, to my shock, my hair was hot to touch. I sharply snatched my hand away; I was both confused and terrified. My initial reaction was to run. I ran as far away from where I was – I trusted my instincts. I came to a sheltered area; the trees overlapped each other and created a forest ceiling with almost no gaps for sunlight. The immense ceiling stretched over metres of land and almost seemed to lean in over what looked like glass statues.

The strange creations were arranged in a circle, in the centre was a peculiar wooden owl, the eyes were closed. I gasped and took a gentle step towards the first statue. It was jagged and smashed but somehow it seemed like it was supposed to be that way. The glass was completely untouched and my eyes felt tricked at such an immaculate sight. I rapidly stepped over to the adjacent statue. This one was transparent too but it was formed in the shape of a tree. It appeared almost as an exact replica of one of the trees that surrounded it. I shook my head in disbelief and then walked over to the third statue. I stared into the swirly, distorted face of the third statue’s delicate but precise structure. My eyes blinked involuntarily, just because it was so alien. I felt like I needed to force myself to wake up from this hideous nightmare.

The fourth statue was the most peculiar. It was as if it was frozen in mid – motion. It looked like someone had smashed it, but the segments of glass were perfect cubes suspended in mid-air. I didn’t dare touch one. It appeared as though the glass would shatter and break at one touch; it looked so fragile and perfect. I moved on to the final statue. This one was a mirror. I suddenly recoiled in shock at what I could see in the mirror. I thought it was a trick, but it wasn’t. I began trembling, this was all too much. What had happened to me? The normal girl with long, golden, floating hair and eyes that reflected the sky…where was she? The human. There was one thing I was certain of now, I was far from anything human. My skin was a pale white, almost like I had permanent powder coating my body. My eyes glinted a fiery red colour and they were outlined with what looked like thick, black charcoal. My lips were as red as blood. I realised why my hair felt hot, it was golden, like normal, down to my ears but it then roared into orange then a deep red shade. I gasped. I then swallowed and continued to marvel over my new form.

But my curiosity got the better of me and I slowly wandered over to the wooden owl carving in the centre of the statues. He seemed so alive, yet peacefully sleeping. His wooden beak was parted a fraction and there was a dent inside. I knew this was a puzzle. For the first time in this alien place I smiled, I had always loved puzzles. I peered closer at the dent inside the owl’s beak. Something was supposed to fit in there…but what exactly? I tried searching around for anything that would match the shape, but when I returned to get another look at it, the shape had changed! Now it formed an equilateral triangle. I stood for a moment, focusing on the shape, bewildered. All of a sudden it re-formed, making a cube shape. Something then struck me. I had seen that cube shape here before; I closed my eyes and searched my mind. Of course! The fourth glass statue! I didn’t know if it was possible but what other choice did I have in this lost place? I gradually held the cube in my hand and tried to dislodge it. Surprisingly, it worked and it didn’t break. It was almost like someone was meant to grab it. I then heard a strange ticking noise, getting faster. I then turned my attention to the owl, whose beak was rapidly closing. I leaped forward and threw the cube into the narrowing gap as accurately as I could.

Click!

I grinned triumphantly as the cube set into place and then the owl jolted into life. His beady eyes opened in one fast motion, he stared into my soul; his gaze was petrifying. “You shouldn’t have done that.” Came an evil screech that reached the depths of my mind. Suddenly, before my eyes stood a huge monster, the huge owl was ravenous and I was his prey. His razor sharp talons tried to clutch me, nearly slicing my head off in the process. I screamed and sprinted as fast as my legs could carry me away from this monster. My scream echoed throughout the woods and pierced the black mist. This was it. I didn’t think I’d die so soon…

[FONT=&quot]R[/FONT]

A girl’s scream met my ears. Finally a sign of life in this forsaken place. I didn’t know what to do when I awoke here. My hands were stained and my head was spinning. I didn’t think reality could be so hard to define, but that seemed the worst trick of all. I don’t know who I am anymore. What was I trapped inside? This wasn’t me. It was some sort of trick, it has to be. But I’ve always wanted to be a Sheika. That’s what I am now, it’s unmistakeable. The eye symbol marked on my chest in red, the clothes and everything else. I am glad I have this fine weaponry here, I managed to get my hands on a magnificent sword. It seems fairly useful. I thought I had better follow this scream, after all it was the only sign of life in this place, and the girl sounded like she was in danger. I jumped down off the branch I had been perching on before and rolled as I landed. This agility was entirely new to me, so I was experimenting. I could run for miles at great speeds without getting so tired. I accelerated through the scene of trees and dark forest. My eyes then saw a massive flash of red flame. I sped towards it. The fire began to spread through the trees and they started burning. I ventured nearer to where the fire had first struck. I then saw a beautiful girl but she was sprawled out on the forest floor. Her hair spiralled across the leaves and twigs, looking unreal. Her eyes were delicately closed with thick black dust outlining them. Her rosebud lips were slightly parted and her arm was cut deeply. Blood was rapidly spilling out of her arm, so I immediately ripped the material that was wrapped around my neck and tended to her wound.

I spoke out loud as I asked myself the questions that were encircling my mind. “Who is this girl? Where are we? What is this monstrous land?” I echoed.

“You are in another world,” whispered a mysterious, soft voice. I sharply spun round, guarding the injured girl. To my surprise, an elf girl was walking towards us. She had an ominous white glow surrounding her; she almost looked like a ghost. She had deep, blue eyes and curly fair hair that fell around her pointy ears. She wore a simple, flowing white dress but it was absolutely spotless. She looked a fair few years younger than me, not a threat but what the white light around her was, was added to my list of questions.

“Do not fear me. I can erase you from both of these worlds, but I want to help you,” her gentle voice whispered. I blinked, unable to say a word. She slowly slipped forwards and touched the fire girl’s cheek. Colour immediately flooded through her body and she sat up gasping and looking around. Her ruby eyes glistened in shock. I was even more confused than before, but she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen…

[FONT=&quot]D[/FONT]

The next think I knew, I was awake. I was gasping for breath and before me knelt a boy dressed in a Sheika’s clothes and a strange elf girl. The last thing I remember was the owl demon. I was running and I turned to face it, I blocked my face with my hands and then…then a huge flame of fire erupted from my hands. The power was overwhelming and I fell to the ground. And now…this. The girl simply blinked and the boy was next to speak. “I heard you scream.” He said, quietly. “I rushed to the first sign of life in this place.” He trailed off towards the end, he was looking right at me. I got lost in his brown eyes for a moment but then shook my head and turned my attention to the elf girl. She looked small, the strange light that floated around her peaked my curiosity. I had seen so many scary or different things in this world. What was this place?

The girl began talking in a whisper. “There are two worlds we know of. There may be more but these two worlds live next to each other, colliding occasionally. They live in harmony, alongside each other and sometimes there are openings. These openings allow powerful beings to slip between worlds, but then sometimes humans fall through and change form. They lose their memories too. This world is just one endless forest with evil puzzles that trick human minds, so the humans that fall here tend to become panic stricken easily. In this world you are a Sheika and you are a Fire Demon. In this world you are a brave warrior and you can control fire. In the other world you are just humans, but there’s something important you both forgot. Can you tell me who you are in the other world?” Her thin voice left us both in deep thought.

I peered at the warrior boy. I knew him…those eyes I had seen before. I searched my mind for answers. Those deep, brown eyes. Who was he?

[FONT=&quot]R[/FONT]

I thought about the elf girl’s question. Another world? I knew this fire girl. I recognised her, I am sure I did. I had thought she was beautiful before. Who was she?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At that moment, a spark in each of their brains suddenly ignited. They gasped at each other in shock, they realised who they were. In the other world - the world we are in now as humans- they were close friends at first and they loved each other. How could they forget? They slipped into this world together and they forgot everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[FONT=&quot]R[/FONT]

It was her. I loved this girl. How could I not remember her?! I think she must have realised who I was too, I could read her facial expression like a book. The elf girl smiled and then spoke again. “I have seen many leave this world, yet I do not know of an exit besides the powerful being’s portals. Unfortunately, humans cannot use them as a gateway back to the other world. They seem only to work one way. “ I bit my lip at first in anxiety, but then I looked over at her…I loved her and I had to help. She looked like she was about to cry, her dark red eyes filling with tears. I stood up and brushed the off the dust of this woodland world. “Thank you, Miss.” I said to the elf girl, bowing. She giggled and then slowly faded into the black mist, her hair flowing and her dress blowing gently in the wind. I peered at that fiery red her, those shining red eyes. I offered her my hand, she was the one who I loved and I had to lead her out of this world…

[FONT=&quot]D[/FONT]

It was him. How could I forget him, of all people?! I loved him. But in this world of tricks we both seemed to forget everything. With a cute laugh and a gust of wind, the little elf girl vanished into the mists. I nearly started crying, how would we escape the evil clutches of this messed up world? Before I could think about anything, he offered me his hand. I took it and felt complete again, I was safe with him. “Come on.” He spoke softly. “Let’s find a way out of here…”

Ganondork

goo
Wow! Where can I begin on this? It was a great story, through and through. In fact, it was so good, if you have time, could you teach me some of your tricks? There's something so great about your writing, the way it's structured, and the actual writing. It's not a form of writing that only Zelda fans would enjoy, it appears like a story that simply fantasy-loving readers would love. I'm very interested in seeing more of your work, Meego.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Wow! Where can I begin on this? It was a great story, through and through. In fact, it was so good, if you have time, could you teach me some of your tricks? There's something so great about your writing, the way it's structured, and the actual writing. It's not a form of writing that only Zelda fans would enjoy, it appears like a story that simply fantasy-loving readers would love. I'm very interested in seeing more of your work, Meego.

Thank you! :D I was actually thinking of continuing this. :3 I'll get to work!

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I thought this story was good for a mystery. You successfully brought across an exciting story that leaves the reader longing for more. The style of switching perspectives using words is pretty neat as well, and is a very nice replacement for the normal dots.
I think your narrations could have used some work with this; since the characters are voicing this in past tense you should make sure to ask the questions of, "How much do they know?" or "How far are they in the story?" The narrator can't ask certain questions without seeming awkward in certain places unless they have particular sentences going after them.
I also think that for certain scenes you got a little wordy for the more intensive parts, however for the calmer moments it fits well with the background and comes across as fascinating.
I also felt your ending may have come across as a little weak; it wasn't too mysterious, nor too exciting, it was just a little dull.
Overall, this is an excellent piece that really does what it wants to do, barring a few flaws. It benefits well from a great style of prose and a good mystery. Nice job.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Thank you! It was quite hard to write from 2 perspectives, more of an experiment. But you see, it's not finished :P

T

Toskarain435

ella ella ella, i so wish i could write like you... there is so much i want to say, is this the story you wanted me to be in?

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I had so much fun writing this second chapter. The two in the story are Din and Rish ^^ Well, the characters are based on them anyway. The story is from both of their points of view, I hope you enjoy this! All the characters are based on my friends :3

The Lost Woods
Chapter 2
Din

We stumbled through the lonely environment. Ahead lay a large gathering of trees that formed a dark, triangular tunnel. The curiosity in me allowed me to direct Rish towards it. Reluctantly, he let me drag him over to the odd structure. The logs loomed above us. They were vast and solid. I smiled and began tiptoeing further into the shadowy corridor. Rish rolled his eyes jokingly but followed me anyway. The hallway narrowed and twisted. I felt the moist leaves under my bare feet; I squirmed but laughed at the weird feeling. A few lit torches illuminated the walkway and glowed an intense red-orange colour. I suddenly recalled what the elf girl had said. “A fire demon.” I stopped abruptly in my tracks and swiftly jolted round, my long hair whipping my cheek.

“Rish. Do you remember what he said?”

“The elf girl? Of course. Do you mean what she said about us being in our desired forms?” He replied, his eyes darting from side to side. “Well. I began, “I’ve always wanted to control fire. And in this world a lot seems possible.”
“I can tell what you’re thinking Miss Akera.” Rish said, smiling.
“Well? You think it’s worth a try?” I asked smiling eagerly. Rish chuckled and nodded.
“I did notice my dexterity and stamina increased sufficiently when I woke up in this place.” Rish said. He peered into the fiery depths of the torch and then turned his head back to me.
“Right, “I said. “Let’s give this a go.”

Rish

We stood under the mildewed branches as Din focused intensely on the flames. She slowly edged closer to the torch, her eyes closed but her hand open in anticipation. She was whispering something but I couldn’t quite make it out. She then came to a halt and whispered hopefully one more time. Keeping her eyes closed, she lurched forward and an immense belt of flame burst up and suddenly surrounded her!

The flames then parted showing Din surrounded in a fiery mist, the flames roaring up around her as she grinned in satisfaction. She focused on an unlit torch and drew her hands slowly forward. She then shot her hands forward and sent fireballs hurling towards the torch. It took her several attempts to hit her target but when she did she punched the air triumphantly. She accidently sent a fireball to the wooden roof but somehow it didn’t burn. We didn’t look twice at it; far stranger things had happened here.

The flames then dissolved and Din was normal again…well…as normal as she could be in this world. “You did it!” I shouted, hugging her happily. “Woah, I did!” She squealed. Suddenly, a crack echoed past us, then a jolt and a collapsing noise. We ran through the tunnel to find a newly opened door. There was some writing above it, but it was not a language of which we could read. We hurriedly stepped through, in case the door decided to close again. We turned a sharp corner then froze in our footsteps. Something flew past us at a shocking speed, sparks flying everywhere from her wings. Luckily, her path of sight was directly in front of her so she didn’t see us.

“Let’s follow her!” I said, smiling at Din. She nodded and we crept forwards. We peeked round the sharp corner to see a huge room with no windows and a long wooden table with chairs that has a really long back. The whole room was bursting with life. So many beings whizzed past at all speeds, all chatting happily and sorting things out. We simply had to stay and see, I thought it might give us a hint of how to get out of this world. It appeared as though a meeting was about to take place. But a meeting of what exactly?

Din

“Okay, Rish,” I whispered. “Let’s watch from here.” He nodded in agreement as we stood with our bodies around the corner and only our heads peeking out to watch the meeting. We kept as still as possible; it even felt wrong to breathe too much in case we stirred and got noticed. What we saw next had to be the strangest but most magical sight that ever met our eyes. It was even the oddest thing that had happened in this world. There were fourteen beings all in one room. We gasped in awe as they mingled and ran around showing their powers. It was all so unreal. We noticed the elf girl from before but this time she wore a black dress and she was shrouded in a black, shadowy mist. This confused Rish and I but our ears led our eyes to a joyful girl with lengthy, red plaits that ran past her waist and down her back. She had her mouth wide open with a sensational voice of song flowing from her. “Hey, Wisty! What was that song again?” Came a voice from a shorter girl with ginger hair that flicked out at the side and continued down past her shoulders, her blue eyes looked gentle but her freckles gave her a cheeky look. “My grandmother taught it to me long ago. It’s a royal lullaby from a princess. I forget her name but it’s such a lovely tune.”

“It’s a niiiiice song.” Said a delicate but excited girl whose blonde hair flowed in large curls. Her face was lit up with happiness and her smile was infectious. She was surrounded by small, circular creatures. They lay on her shoulders and were clinging onto her dress. We didn’t know what they were but they were incredibly cute. They came in different colours and sizes; they also had different temperaments and were fun to watch. They were bouncing around in a cheerful, funny nature around this girl.

“Quieten down you rowdy lot!!!” Shouted the elf girl, looking purposeful. “I need to know who’s present; it appears everybody is but me being me I will check anyway. So please be quiet, this will take just a minute and then we shall begin!”

“At least tell Tassie to keep her blob creatures under control.” A small boy smirked. The girl surrounded with the cute, round creatures looked aggravated. “Hey! My dangos have not harmed anyone, Tom!” She squeaked, looking aghast.
“ENOUGH!” The elf girl slammed her hands down on the table angrily. Then something rather peculiar happened. She was suddenly surrounded by a faint, white light and she fell lifeless for a second then jolted to life but this time she looked like she did the first time we had met her. She was once again wearing her delicate white dress and the ominous, white glow replaced the black one. She shook her head in attempt to wake herself up a bit and then calmly sank into her chair. She spoke in a softer voice, a lot more relaxed. “Let us begin. We shall start by checking each guardian is present. Cole?” She said, looking up.

A tall, important looking boy whose hair fell over his blue eyes raised his hand and saluted in a lazy manner. “Yes, boss.”

“Cassandra?” The ginger girl from before gave a quick nod. “Yes, here.” She said quickly, her eyes glowering.
“Abina?” A petite girl with dark red hair glanced up with gorgeous but piercing hazel eyes. “Indeed, Miss Era. I am present.” She spoke quietly and calmly.
“Lola?” No answer came. Everyone swivelled over to a girl perched at the end of the room, hidden behind a sketch pad, she was drawing something. “Hmm? Sorry. Yes, here.” She said, briefly glancing up from her drawing. The elf girl (apparently named Era) happily acknowledged her presence.
“Amilie?” A tall, thin girl with short but thick brown hair peered in Era’s direction. Her freckles gave her a wild look and the same look was in her eyes. She answered eagerly “Yep!”
“Wisty?”
“’Ere.” Replied the singing girl with long plaits. She was confident but relaxed too.
“Celeste?”
“Mhm!” Cheerily squeaked a small girl who appeared to have light, feathery wings. We realized that she was the one we saw whizz past us earlier.
“Tassie?” The girl with the dango creatures excitedly raised her arms up. “Heeeere!” She squeaked.
“Um…thanks Tass. Is Nutmeg here?” Era asked.
“Yep!” Nutmeg had dark brown eyes, her pupils almost blended in with her swirly iris colour. Her dark red hair covered some of her face and her smile was radiant.
“Mint?”
“Here, sis!” Chirped a small, sweet girl with short hair that flicked out at the bottom near her shoulders.
“Tom? Brother?”
“Yup.” Answered the smallest of them all. He looked about nine years old but confident nonetheless.
“Oak? Elm?”
“We’re here.” Said a boy who sat casually with his arm around a tall girl who was looking up at him, she smiled and kissed him gently on the cheek.
“Okay!” Era announced. “The Guardians of the Lost Woods are all present!” She beamed. “Let the meeting commence!”

Rish

Din and I simply watched in awe at this strange gathering of the powerful guardians. The most peculiar thing about them was that they were all children. The youngest one, Tom, looked about nine years old, Mint looked around eleven and the rest of them looked around the same age of twelve or thirteen. We watched silently as Era took charge. From what we had heard earlier, Mint and Tom were her younger siblings. These kids were alone but they had each other. It was kind of sad in a way. There were no adults around and if there were some they would have been here. I mean, children don’t have meetings like this on their own.

“Now, there are several reasons I called this meeting.” Era said, walking away from the table with her back to the others. “Firstly,” she said slowly, stopping and pressing her fingers together in thought. She swivelled round to face the other guardians again. “They are coming.” She said quietly. A huge gasp echoed through the corridor, everyone burst into a panic stricken chatter.

“How much time do we have?” Tassie questioned.

“It’s hard to tell. There’s a-“ She broke off. She suddenly was blocked by the faint white light again and morphed back into her shadow form.

“It appears we have some visitors!” Her voice got louder and angrier towards the end of her sentence. She pivoted round swiftly and faced the entrance to the room. Din and I drew back and froze. The door behind us was closed once more.

We had nowhere to run.

Din

For a little girl, Era wasn’t half intimidating. For some reason I decided to jump out and hurl a fireball at her. She saw it coming and morphed. It was blurry and the light was harsh on the eyes but all was soon clear and she stood in both of her forms at the same time. Like opposite twins. Light and shadow.

My fireball hurtled past her it stopped as Mint clenched her fist and had control of the raging fire. She then closed her eyes and released her hand. The fireball surged back towards me and as it hit my skin is almost seemed to shatter. Era reformed into her shadow form. Rish then stood in front of me like a shield. “Ah, here we are.” Era hissed. Her shadow form clearly wasn’t a very nice person. “The humans who found themselves here. First ones in years.” The room once again filled with chatter in amazement over some humans in this world in the first time in years.

“You two won’t be leaving anytime soon.” She said, directing her speech at the both of us. “The only exit we know of it closed up and won’t re-open. And…THEY are approaching.” She said, more worried and looking back at the others. The chatter continued.

“Well then allow us to ask you a few questions.” I said, pushing past Rish. “What are you?” Era sighed and then fused into both of her forms –light and shadow- at the same time. “I am a split spirit.” Both of her forms spoke at once. She then rushed into her light form.
“I’m a warrior.” Oak stood up. He held Elm’s hand. “And Elm is my girl. She’s half elf.” Elm smiled shyly.
“I like DANGOS!” Squealed Tassie, running forward to us with one of the cute, round blobs.
“Tassie’s the closest of us to a human.” Said the ginger girl names Cassandra. “I’m an imp but most of us are elves of some kind. My power is speed, enough said.”
Cole stood up. “I’m a sheika, like you.” He said to Rish.
“I’m a white witch.” Abina said. “And I am at one with the wood.”
Celeste raised her hand, not wanting to feel left out. “I’m a sky demon. But I only fly, I have no other powers. But I am the cleric of the group.” Lola smiled from behind her hair; she turned a new page and rapidly started sketching something – looking up every now and again. Wisty curiously peered over her shoulder. “I am an elf. I sing and play songs in this wood. They often prove powerful.”

Era stood between her siblings and placed her hands on Mint and Tom’s shoulders. “Mint and Tom are elves like me, but Tom is a ranger and Mint can levitate things.” She ruffled Tom’s hair and he grinned with a few teeth missing. Rish and I smiled.

“Don’t forget meeeee!” Nutmeg shouted. “I have a power that allows me to speak all dilects and communicate long distances.
“And I can teleport some places…under circumstances…sometimes.” Amilie chirped.
“And that’s Lola.” Era said. Lola suddenly hopped down from her chair and handed us an amazing drawing. It was delicately drawn in pencil. On the paper was Era, in both her light and shadow forms. Her mouse coloured curly hair falling just past her shoulders, her intricate dresses. She had her arms round Mint and Tom. Mint’s hair was the same colour as her sister’s, flicking out before her shoulders. Her deep green eyes gleaming. Tom’s toothy grin was cute and he was clutching an eagle pendant. Mint was wearing her blue-green dress and shorts. They looked just like her real clothes; their facial expressions were bang on. Even Tom’s white tunic was drawn perfectly.

Then was Cassandra, grinning cheekily, her hair flaring out. Next to her was Nutmeg with her deep brown eyes and her short green tunic with long sleeves. Lola had drawn Wisty, her mouth open singing and her beautiful plaits flaring outwards. Celeste was pictured flying. Her majestic, blue wings looking light. Then were Oak and Elm, she was grinning up at him just like we saw earlier. Amilie was drawn with two short swords and her brown hair shining. Tassie was drawn with her dangos; she was smiling and cuddling one of her pets.

Lastly was Abine, her hands raised and her deep eyes facing the sky. Lola was pictured next to her, drawing as usual. Her brown hair covering most of her face. The drawing had so much life to it. It made us both grin. First in amazement then the vibe that came from them made a good impact. They were like a big family.

Rish

We were left with nothing much to say. We felt like we shouldn’t ask any more questions at that moment. “We understand. But we can’t get out of here. You seem to have a lovely group.” I said, nervously looking over at Din. She walked over to Era. “There’s only one thing that bothers me. Where are the adults? You must have parents.” The whole group held their breath, looking over to Era, hoping she would explain. Mint bit her lip and began to tear up. Little Tom looked up at Din and I. I was worriedly glancing at each child. Tom tugged at Din’s clothes. “Miss?” He said softly. “Mummy and Daddy are gone.” I thought I understood but the entire group looked sullen. Something was wrong; there was more to this.

“But…I.” Din whispered and then broke off.

Era stepped forward and spoke softly. “Tassie, take Tom and Mint to the bonfire. There’s an awful lot of explaining to do.”

T

Toskarain435

your story chapter 2 xxx

:POH MY GOSH YOU ARE AMAZING and i like abina.... i wonder who she is XD

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Hey there, Bri. Yeah thanks and no Abina is sooo not based on you or anything. XP

T

Toskarain435

yip. well i hope ur not going to get used to calling me 'Bri' XD you know what happened to brad.. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom