• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art THE LOST STORIES AND CHAPTERS OF LINKANON FAN-FICS

Hey everyone, this is a thread where I post old things that I remade, and this is for people who want to see how bad I wrote the originals. :lol: Well, here's my 1st original that I remade, Chapter 2 of Legends of Carabu: The Original.

Actually, here's Chapter 2, I tried to work it out so I could post it now. But I'm not sure when I'll be able to do Chapter 3. Hope you like it! ;)

LEGENDS OF CARABU
CHAPTER 2

Joey walked home and packed his bags, then met Abigale at the edge of Carabu.
"Well, here we go, Abbey."
"I know we'll be gone a while... but I promise I'll make sure we make it back." Abigale started walking towards Takami, the busy cities and towns of Gaia.
Joey and Abigale walked for two days, resting only when absolutely needed. Pretty soon, they reached Takami.

Meanwhile, far away, in a land beyond comprehension, a man sat, looking down at the two from above.
"Hmmm... I found you two. Ha...haha...HAHA... HAHAHAHA!"

As soon as Joey and Abigale reached the first town, they found a hotel. They both unpacked and layed on their beds, falling asleep almost instantly.
Joey and Abigale both woke up the next morning at about eleven o'clock. They both got something to eat and check out of the hotel, walking to the next few towns ntil sunset. They repeated this process until they reached the twentieth city, about five days later.
When they left city 20, they made their way across the deserts. About a day later, they finally reached Xeno.
"Follow me, only a little ways to go." Abigale led Joey to a cave. "Here we are."
In the cave, glistening ever so brightly, was a diamond. A red, sparkling diamond.
"There it is..." Joey got closer to it.
"Yep: the Gemstone of Fire." Abigale said.
Joey, ever so carefully, touched it and grabbed it. "Yes, I got it! Alright, lets go back to Carabu!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

That was it! Please feel free to post your own originals that you thought weren't good enogh and made a remake of! :lol:

~Linkanon~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom