• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Longest Time Spent Playing

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
6 hours on Sonic Adventure 2: battle and maybe the same amount on time on other games but I can't quite say.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
The first weekend that Super Mario 3 was released. Friday at 4:30 to Sunday at 8:00. Five hours for sleep and food. I've never been so tired at school.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
24 hours playing Skyrim and Fallout 3. My Xbox got the red ring of death after that. I couldn't blink for a while but it was worth it.

It's a toss-up between The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or Minecraft. I didn't time myself, but I played both for a good 12 - 13 hours strait before shutting off my console/computer.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Playing my PSP around a month ago, I almost went from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, but I took a break ten minutes before reaching the hour. I was bored. :P

It's a bit fuzzy, but I'm going to say it was about eight or so hours on 'Sly 2: Band of Thieves' back in the day.
Nowadays when I play games I'm on average about 1 1/2 - 2 hours a session.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
The day before Super Smash Bros. Brawl came out, 3 of my friends and I played Melee for about 15 hours. Then we went to the midnight release for Brawl, and played Brawl for 19 more hours until one of us passed out. Very good times.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I remember back in the day when Call of Duty 4 was released and me and a bunch of friends were playing in private match playing a made up game mode which was called "Mike Myers"and we were playing from like 10:00pm till 3:00 am. This is back when Call of Duty used to be good am not a fan no more but I still love this game!

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Probably..... between 24-30 hours.
I've pulled so many all-nighters though, so I'm not real sure. xD
(mainly when I was much younger)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom