• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Longest (School) Week You’ve Ever Experienced

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
You ever have a really bad week that just seemed to drag on without end? If so, did any seem to enter a whole new level of that, a week that you literally felt would never end?

Well, for me, this has been that week (from January 28 to February 1, 2013). Honestly, it was bad from the start. It was the first full week of the second semester. The only class I really looked forward to was Biology 2 in first hour, for the reason that my cousin was in the same class. After that, none of my classes were particularly enjoyable. Then it turns out that the only friend I had in my Lunch hour had switched to the other Lunch hour. As a result, I had nobody to talk to from second hour onward.

Then there was today. By far, this was the worst Friday I can remember. From the moment I woke up, I was having an off day. My legs ached horribly; probably because of the especially intense Fencing (which is poking people using long sticks of metal with rubber tips, not making fences for all you smart alecks) lesson I’d had the night before.

The day before I had forgotten my gym shoes at home, and had to wear boots. I was determined not to let that happen again today. I made absolutely sure that I took my shoes with me to the car. When I got to school, I made my way to my Biology class. Then I stopped, remembering that I had to go to my locker to drop something off. What was it again? Oh yeah, my shoes… Where are my shoes? Oh God, they’re in the car!

In Biology, we got our Bacteria Quizzes back. I had a C- due to the fact that I had mixed up the Strepto and Staph structures. While we were taking notes, my laptop froze mid-way through. I had to ask the teacher to go back to the slide that the notes were on. Luckily auto-save saved most of it, but I still had to rewrite a lot of information, and I just barely managed to get all the notes down.

The day dragged on, with me in a tired and slightly depressed mental state. I wasn’t quite sure I would make it. I trudged along in my winter boots from class to class, my legs hurting the entire time.
Then, just like in many forms of media, the conflict was resolved. The school week was over! Triumphantly, I finished writing my thread.

So, what week/s has/have left you gasping for air? What made them so absolutely lurid?
Additionally, you can say how long the week felt. In my case, I’d say it felt equivalent to about three weeks.

Working a shift form 6pm to 6am and seeing he clock at 8pm and wanting to cry because it had already felt so long, twas one of the worst days of my life. Which repeated 4 more times that week.

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Well, last week. On Mondays and Tuesdays, there were extra classes until 3 pm. On Wednesdays, you have to join curriculum. On Thursdays, well, there's this sports thing that you really need to follow.. It repeats and to be honest, it's tiring..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom