• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The lil' Tingle that could. (a dumb story I threw together on the SB.)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
[15:46:36:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : Tingle and his fairy lived happily ever after, the end.
[15:46:12:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : Tingle Tingle Kooloo Limpah!
[15:44:58:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : Suddenly, it came!
[15:44:36:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : He bagan chanting, and believing, “I think it'll come, I think it'll come.”
[15:43:36:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : One Day Tingle was worried he'd never get a fairy.
[15:42:46:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : While waiting Tingle made maps and sold them for outrageous prices, basically owning Termina's Economy.
[15:41:22:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : Day and Night, for 35 years he waited for his fairy to come.
[15:40:58:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : Tingle wanted to have a fairy of his own.
[15:40:37:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : There was a very happy and flamboyant fellow who's name was Tingle.

Mido

Version 1
maxresdefault.jpg

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
[14:32:48:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : The End.
[14:32:43:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : From that day on Tingle told people he was still awaiting his own fairy, but the sick truth is he had already gotten his fairy, but couldn't handle the responsibility.
[14:30:02:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : And in the woods, he killed it!!!
[14:29:45:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : He took his fairy deep into the woods.
[14:29:29:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : Tingle did something horrble that night.
[14:28:57:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : “I love the touch of a rupee, the smell of the rupee, the taste of the rupee. I need my Rupees!” thought Tingle. (Though it was hard for Tingle to even think with his fairy always talking)!
[14:27:16:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : If there is one thing Tingle loves in the world, it's money.
[14:26:42:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : While with the fairy his control of the economy slipped, temporarly being owned by the Magic Beans man.
[14:25:54:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : The fairy was driving Tingle insane!
[14:25:32:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : “Go here, go there, sell this, don't sell that.”
[14:24:58:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : Tingle's fairy wouldn't SHUT UP!
[14:24:33:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : Tingle had always thought fairies were sweet, kind, mystical spirits that spread joy.
[14:23:49:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : Though soon he realized his fairy was odd.
[14:23:17:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : Tingle was so happy that his fairy finally came!
[14:22:40:UTC] Spiritual Mask Salesman : The lil' Tingle part 2, Tingle's Crisis.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This was the best part so far. I enjoyed how this comedic tale had such a gruesome ending.

And one question: Was that fairy Navi? :P
I didn't have any particular fairy in mind, I just feel most fairies are like Navi. I mean just look at Tatl, she is just as bad. I'd say all fairies are talkative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom