• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Spoof

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
part 1, very short and loud

'HEY! LINK!' Fado yelled up at Link's house 'COME AND HELP ME HERD THE GOATS!'
Link appeared at the window 'NO'
'COME ON, IM OLD AND FRAIL'
'YOUR ONLY 4 YEARS OLDER THAN ME'
'IM STILL OLDER THAN YOU!'
'SHUT UP, YOUR NEARLY AS ANNOYING AS NAVI!'
'WHO'S NAVI?'
'I DON'T KNOW, LEAVE ME ALONE!'
'THAT GIRL IS STEALING YOUR HORSE'
'IM NOT LISTENING LALALALALALALALALA'
Link walked away from the window with his fingers in his ears and his eyes shut. He tripped over his bed 'WHO THE HELL PUT THAT BED THERE?' Link yelled to nobody in particular
'I DID' Fado yelled from outside
'HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET IN AND MOVE MY BED SO QUICKLY?'
'I DON'T KNOW, ASK THE AUTHOR!'
'WHAT'S AN AUTHOR?'
'I DON'T KNOW, NOW GET DOWN HERE AND HERD THE GOATS'
'HOW?'
'ON YOUR HORSE'
'YOU SAID MY HORSE WAS STOLEN'
'OH YEAH'
'SO GO AND HERD THE GOATS YOURSELF'
'NO, GO AND GET YOUR DAMN HORSE BACK'
'BUT I'M TIRED'
'I DON'T CARE, NOW GO AND GET YOUR BLOODY HORSE BACK BEFORE I COME UP THERE, RIP YOUR HEAD OFF, AND FEED IT TO THE GOATS' 'BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO HERD THE GOATS BEFORE YOU COULD FEED THEM'
'SHUT UP, MORON!'

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
Hmm.. not bad so far. I think you should space out the sentences a little more, some of it was a little tough to read clumped together. But good job:)

And another thing: CAPS LOCK IS AWESOME!:lol:

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
THAT IS VERY TRUE, I LOVE MAKING EVERYONE SHOUT IN MY STORIES, WOW I JUST REALISED HOW MANY UNFINISHED FICS I HAVE ON HERE, I WOULD PROBABLY BE MORE MOTIVATED TO FINISH THEM IF MORE PEOPLE READ THEM :dry:

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Really, you should've done it more like this:

'HEY! LINK!' Fado yelled up at Link's house 'COME AND HELP ME HERD THE GOATS!'
Link appeared at the window 'NO'
'COME ON, IM OLD AND FRAIL'
'YOUR ONLY 4 YEARS OLDER THAN ME'
'IM STILL OLDER THAN YOU!'
'SHUT UP, YOUR NEARLY AS ANNOYING AS NAVI!'
'WHO'S NAVI?'
'I DON'T KNOW, LEAVE ME ALONE!'
'THAT GIRL IS STEALING YOUR HORSE'
'IM NOT LISTENING LALALALALALALALALA'

And like Marine said, with " instead of '. When you skip lines it makes it easier to tell who's talking. I kept not being able to tell. Plus, it's not really that funny, and too many caps. It could get better though.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
part 2

Link left his house after Fado had gone. The kids that kept bugging him were back. ''WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!?'' Link yelled at them ''Because we love annoying you!'' came the reply. Link walked off angrily into the woods and went to the spring to get his horse back. Ilia was there washing Epona ''WHY DID YOU TAKE MY HORSE?'' Link yelled at her ''Because she needed washing! you don't take care of her!'' ''Yes I do! I take care of her fine and she loves me for it, right Epona?'' he walked up to Epona to pet her and she kicked him in the crotch ''so...much...pain...'' Link wimpered before blacking out. When he woke up Ilia was leaning over him ''see?'' she laughed, ''now go and play that song on the grass over there if you want her to like you again!'' Link pulled out some grass and blew into it. A hawk appeared and started viciously attacking Link's head ''AAAAAAAAAAGH GET IT OFFA MEEEEEEEEEE!'' he ran around the spring with the angry hawk in his hair while Epona and Ilia just stared at him.

LATER AT THE RANCH

''So you're not going to help me herd the goats?'' ''yup!'' replied Fado ''but they're your goats!'' ''so? i'm paying you'' 'woohoo!'' Link took 25 minuets because he kept getting distracted by a bird ''that was awful, no rupees for you'' said Fado. Link rode Epona back into the village and went to the shop ''sell me that slingshot!'' ''no!'' ''why?'' ''because my cat is missing'' ''you're the worst shop owner ever!''. Luckily the cat came in just then and while the lady was distracted Link hopped over the counter and stole the slingshot and all the money in the register.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
You still didn't skip lines. But this one was better than the last one, just try to keep it more, you know, funny.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
part 3

Link walked back to his house, the annoying kids were still there and so was Rusl. Rusl walked over to Link ''I took your sword back to your house!'' ''I don't have a sword'' ''you do now'' ''why?'' ''JUST GO GET IT ALREADY!'' ''HOW DID YOU EVEN GET INTO MY HOUSE!?'' ''THATS CLASSIFIED INFORMATION!'' Rusl threw a deku nut and disapeared.

Link went up into his house and opened a chest that was in the middle of the room. DADADADAAAAAAA! YOU GOT THE WOODEN SWORD! AINT IT CRAPTACULAR?!. ''waaaaaait, how did Rusl put the sword into a chest that is smaller than the sword?'' ''CLASSIFIED INFORMATION!'' somebody screamed in the distance.

Link left his house and the annoying children surrounded him. ''WOW! a slingshot!'' one of them said ''GO AWAY!'' Link screamed at them and hit the smallest one on the head with his wooden sword. The other two had to carry him down to the village. Link followed them, intent on bashing in the skulls of the other two, when Ilia popped up in front of him ''YOU ARE THE WORST HORSE OWNER EVER!!!'' she yelled in his face. She pointed to a miniscule scratch on Epona's leg ''SHE COULD DIE! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT HER! I'M REPORTING YOU TO THE HSPCA!'' Link pushed her out the way and got on Epona, ran over Ilia, and went into the Faron woods.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
hey look, chapter 4 already!

As Link was riding through Faron Woods he decided to go to the spring. He found that the 10-meter high electric fence with barbed wire at the top was loced and Ilia and Colin, the creepy kid who followed Link around all the time, were in there. Link yelled at them ''HOW DID YOU GET IN THERE!? AND DIDN'T I RUN YOU OVER A FEW MINUTES AGO?'' ''THATS CLASSIFIED INFORMATION!'' they both yelled back at him ''OH COME ON! IS THERE SOME GREAT SECRET THAT YOU ARE ALL HIDING FROM ME?'' ''YES!- I MEAN, ER...NO, OF COURSE NOT!'' Colin screamed back at Link. ''Oh, thats good!'' Link said, cheering up instantly ''now can you let me in?'' ''no!'' ''why?'' ''i dropped the key in the spring'' ''so, go get it, it's only like 10cm deep!'' ''no!'' ''why?'' ''i don't like you anymore since you ran me over!'' ''WELL EXCUUUSE ME, PRINCESS!''. Link stormed off and tried to vent his anger by kicking a tree, but the tree wasn't really a tree and was really a Lizalfos, which threw him at the wall, and Link went through a tiny gap and ended up in the spring, where he hit his head on a rock ''twinkle twinkle little bat, how i wonder what you're at!'' Link garbled out gibberish for 1 few minutes before standing up to see Colin and Ilia staring at him, just then, a massive green guy on a pig burst through the electric fence. whacked Link on the head, shot Ilia with an arrow and kidknapped the unconcious Ilia and worthless Colin. Link stood up after the green guy had gone and looked around ''hey, where has everybody gone? WAHOO!'' Link then proceeded to do an extravagent song and dance number, involving 3 tubs of glitter, an elephant, and 7 sticks of glue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom