• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda: The Goddess's Necklaces (SU)

Midna's Sister

I'm the TwilightPrincess!
The Legend of Zelda: Precipice of Memories(SU)

Hello, howdy, hi, or whatever greeting you perfer, welcome to the Legend of Zelda: Precpice of Memories.

This is 150 years after Twilight Princess. According to myth and legend, after Midna closed the gateway between worlds permanently, a strange reaction across Hyrule happened. Light can't exist without the bond of shadow; thus, a odd illness spread across the land. Link fell ill. He want into a coma for several weeks, and awoke with no recollection of who he was, or who anyone is.

Now he must travel across the land in search of his shattered soul, and with it, his memories.

Signup form:
Name:
Appearance:
History:
Roleplay sample:

Name: Link
Clothes: I'm sure you know; Classic Green Tunic
Appearance: Fair-skinned, blonde with blue eyes, average height
History: (he can't remember anything....)
Roleplay sample: "Hello?" he asked softly in the dimly lit cottage. "Who's there?"
"Only me, Link, dear," said his aunt. "Who're you? Why are you here?! Who's Link?!?!" he exclaimed.

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Liam
Appearance: Tall, athletic build, one green eye, one blue eye, black hair, tan skin, wears a green tunic and brown pants.
Weapons: two stiletto knives and a bow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom