• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses Summer 2012

S

Saniku

Hey There. I was just Curious If anyone was going to the Concert, or If you've already been to the 25th anniversary Concert what its Like, and If/what merchandise they sell.? Also this is just a general dissociation thread on the concert.:clap:

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I just went tonight. It was a very awesome and unique experience. There was the symphony, with movements of OoT, WW, TP, and ALttP, plus 6 or 7 other pieces. The best description is that it was like playing zelda in your living room while a live orchestra and chorus accompanies you and 500 people in t-shirts, suits, evening gowns, and elf ears watch.

I really would love to go to one of these concerts. I just need to find a job so I can get some money. That and I need someone to go with. Not many people I know like Zelda as much as I do. :P

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
There are a LOT of threads like this out there already... XD

I went a few months ago. It was an incredible experience. They sell T-shirts and posters.

If you have a 3DS, make sure to bring it, and keep it on. You'll get lots of Street Passes. ^^

Fig

The Altruist
I've been to one of the events they they traveled here to the state of Texas! I loved their performance and loved how everyone was trying to "play" a Zelda instrument by magically strumming their fingers to the beat! I wish I could relive that day again! :love:

I wanted to go sooo bad! But unfortunately, I can't drive to CA just to see it. ),: You would think they would have one in WA, I mean.. nintendo of america's headquarters are in Kirkland, WA.. -___-

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I want to go so bad, it sounds awsome, but i dont think there in Washington :( there just scared of the rain....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom