• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda: Roleplay

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
Hey guys! if you were in this group before please post here instead!
hugothekokiri
loftwwingrider
jbkarate9
lukelookslike
kidnintendus
peeps1080
lil'link
picori elder
redead12
linkdude74
toonlink
linkedthrulife
zeldaballer
linklover
zellinkda<3 were not forgetting about her ever!
linkXdark
lizXghirahimX
im posting the third chapter now!
(I've contacted our master and he should be here soon afterwards)
Dark Link was furious. Both at his enemies who had underestimated, and himself. 'How couuld I have let those fools do that?! They shall pay for their insolence!: But first he should deal with the problem at hand, Master Ganondorf. As he walked into the dark gloomy throne room, he wonders what will happen next...

EditReport.

LinkLover - 03-09-2012, 08:19 AM - permalink

Impa: *Squeezes Zelda's hand* You did excellen, Your Grace. Your power is quite beautiful...like you. Thank you for helping me.

Report.

LinkandZelda<3 - 03-10-2012, 10:13 AM - permalink

Zelda: "youre the one who helped me... and thank you for the compliment," she said, laughing. "Fado, I trust you're not hurt." the boy rubbed his head but Zelda could see he was alright. "Link, you were amazing!" she touched his face for a warm moment, relishing in the beauty of such a victory.

EditReport.

LinkLover - 03-10-2012, 03:02 PM - permalink

Impa: *Watching as Link blushes slightly.* We must move forward. *Grabs Zelda's hand away from the boy's face* Come, Your Grace. That idiot boy. He barely did anything! He does not deserve to be touched by Zelda. But then, I am a servant. Could the same be said for me? Fado, Link, if all is well with you, I suggest you two lead the way. What is this feeling? Could it be.................jealousy?

Report.

LinkandZelda<3 - 03-10-2012, 03:07 PM - permalink

Zelda smiled at the sight of Link's pink cheeks. "He's blushing..." she thought to herself.
Zelda's hand was ripped from Link's face quickly. Zelda was surprised, usually Impa was kind and patient with her.
"Oh, of course..." At the mention of Link and Fado leading, Impa and Zelda stayed slightly behind. Zelda's body shied slightly away from Impa, still stunned at her harsh touch.

EditReport.

zellinkda - 03-10-2012, 04:21 PM - permalink

(hey, I'm new, I am going to be Saria and jump in on the story) meanwhile, In Sacred Forest meadow, a young girl with short green hair named Saria sat lonely on her tree stump and she dreamed of her friend, Link. He wasn't like anyone she'd known. for all she knows is the forest and the kokiri who live there. Link was special, as he was a Hylian. she decided to give him a call on her ocarina. she played the notes and the song drifted off onto the wind, and she knew that her friend would hear her song. The wind had never failed to call Link

Report.

LinkxDark - 03-10-2012, 06:19 PM - permalink

* As Link lead the way through the forest to their next destination, he could feel a vibrating sense of music in the air. Immediately, he knew who it was.* "Saria..." *He whispers out loud. Could it be from her? For a moment, he pondered not responding, as the heat and succes of the moment drug on, he knew that the first importance was to continue with their mission. But instead he decided that it would be good for him to contact his old friend. He pulled out his ocarina from a sack attached to the back side of his belt, and placed his fingers on it to begin playing the beautiful tune in which could contact her. The melody sprang to life in the air, and he could feel it riding on the winds to her.* "Come on guys, lets keep going!" *He said cheerfully*

Report.

LoftwingRider - 03-10-2012, 06:22 PM - permalink

*As soon as they had reached their Lord, Ghirahim bowed low before him. He knew the wrath of Ganondorf would be sore against them, for not bringing back the wench Hylia. He awaited his rage along side Dark Link.*

Report.

zellinkda - 03-10-2012, 07:12 PM - permalink

The song Saria had sent to Link had been played again, so she immediately knew he had gotten her message and they could speak. " Link? Can you hear me? It's Saria! Can we talk? it's been ages since..huh?" Her once joyful voice turned into a shriek of pain pulsing through her veins. Being the sage of the forest meant senses and having visions. She felt pain when she knew outsiders were entering the forest. But something told her that it was none other than Link who had entered the forest. She hopped off of her tree stump and headed for entrance to the Lost woods with a grin on her face, though she was still limping from the pain

Report.

LinkLover - 03-11-2012, 08:29 AM - permalink

Impa: *Walking next to Zelda* Damn it! I scared her. I need to get myself under control. They are friends. They touch each other. But he's a boy...and boys only want one thing. Even if he is a Hero. *Looks over to Zelda, who is still avoiding her gaze* She's just my charge. My job is to protect her from enemies. I feel nothing. I feel nothing, right? *Hears the melody, and watches as Link heads to the Sacred Forest Meadow* Link, why are we headed this way?

Saria danced her way through the crisp meadow to the doorway where she would wait for her friend to return. she couldn't remember the last time she'd been so happy! life as a sage was a lonely one. but in the distance she could see boy dressed in the green kokiri garb. He was with two sages, Impa and Zelda.
"Hey there, Link! uh what?" she squinted to get a closer look at the fourth traveller in the group of people.
"Impossible. There is no kokiri in the forest that looks like that... yet I feel like I have known that boy for many years." Saria was so frazzled, that she almost lost her balance pondering the existance of this kokiri.
perhaps I am imagining this young kokiri boy?

Report.

LinkandZelda<3 - 03-12-2012, 02:03 PM - permalink

Zelda also wondered why they were headed this way. But then she saw the green haired girl and smiled with recognition. Turning to Impa and forgetting her momentary disdain, she said, "thats the sage of forest!" she ran ahead, seeing the girls confusion. (now would be a good time for mido to step in, eh?)

EditReport.

zellinkda - 03-13-2012, 01:31 PM - permalink

(actually i was thinking fado, but that works too. )

Report.

LinkLover - 03-16-2012, 09:30 AM - permalink

Impa: Your Grace! *rolls eyes* Zelda is never careful...the girl may not be a threat, but still. Precautions must always be made. *Catches up with Zelda, who has recovered and is now giving her the silent treatment.*

Report.

LinkandZelda<3 - 03-16-2012, 11:56 AM - permalink

Zelda: "Saria!" She saw Link, rushing towards them.
"They were good friends." Zelda thought.
It's good to make more allies, Zelda thought.
As long as their untouched by evils hand.

EditReport.

LinkxDark - 03-18-2012, 08:54 PM - permalink

"Saria! Its good to see you!" He said sweetly, putting a hand on the top of her head lightly. "We've stopped this way to get healed of our injuries with your magic, is that alright? We're in bad shape, take the Goddess first!!" He takes Zelda by the arm slightly and motions for her to go up to Saria to be healed of any infirmities.

Report.

LinkandZelda<3 - 03-19-2012, 11:41 AM - permalink

Zelda: she shyly walked forward to Saria.
"I think Link's the worst, you should check his shoulder." She looked at the festering wound and then quickly turned away.
Kinda gross...

* a heads up guys, we dont plan on having a saria for much longer due to certain circumstances.... ): but we'll miss her!
after were healed, plan on leaving Saria behind? unless someone has a suggestion for a new saria.

EditReport.

zellinkda - 03-19-2012, 07:35 PM - permalink

I'm certainly no going to leave without properly wrapping up Saria's part. I'll make a clean way for Saria to leave so it will work out don't worry!)

Saria knew an old trick that she learned from the great deku tree many years ago. a song that the deku tree had heard from a distant land by the name of Termina. The song was beautiful and sad at the same time. Saria whipped out her ocarina and played the song of healing. She could see relief and gratitude wash over their faces. but she started to weep because part of being a sage is fulfilling their greatest desire or need for the good of the world. since healing her friend was her biggest desire, she disappeared into thin air. you could still smell emerald in the air and you could hear Saria playing the ocarina on the breath of the wind.
"Link.. I will always be.... your friend" she said with great pride. Saria has enough happiness to last a lifetime. even though she is gone, if you can keep still and listen close, you can hear her grin.

Report.

LinkLover - 03-20-2012, 04:50 AM - permalink

Impa: Hm. Sages have always been mysterious... *Looks over to a teary eyed Link* The boy must have been good friends with her. She would have made an excellent addition to the team, but we must move on.

Report.

LinkandZelda<3 - 03-20-2012, 12:20 PM - permalink

Zelda: " That was... beautiful." she wiped her arm across her forehead. She knew Saria had been Link's good friend, so she threw an arm around Link's shoulder.
"Its okay..." Saria had left them in such a beautiful way. She was a mysteriously amazing girl. Zelda prayed their paths would cross in the future, but not to the girls detriment.
"Thank you..." she whispered, although she wasn't sure if Saria could hear her or not.
*WE LOVE YOU ZELLINKDA 3 WELL MISS YOU

*The tears came quickly to Link's eyes as he watched his friends beautiful spirit fly into the wind. The smell filled his nostrils as he breathed in emerald, and the song still rang in his ears. His hand went up to be encumbered by the mist of her soul, and the other hand went to his face to wipe away the tears. He watched as his wounds as well as everyone elses were taken away as the somberness of the melody seeped into their pores.*
"I...will never forget you...Saria...."
*His hand went to his side, where he instinctively touched the ocarina given him by his dear friend, as it was tied to a brown sack at his belt*

(we REALLY need Ganon to step in any time now.)
WE WILL MISS YOU ZELLINKDA!!!

Report.

LoftwingRider - 03-20-2012, 06:25 PM - permalink

(hey guys, just letting you know im not mia or anything, im just waiting for our ganondorf to step in now....)

Report.

LinkLover - 03-23-2012, 01:22 PM - permalink

(We'll miss you, ZELLINKDA. Ganondorf, step in. Now.)

Report.

Peeps1080 - 03-25-2012, 08:24 AM - permalink

(Huh. You guys might have to pick a new Ganondorf....)

Report.

LinkandZelda<3 - 03-26-2012, 03:11 PM - permalink

we are, if he doesnt respond within the next two days.

EditReport.

LinkandZelda<3 - 03-27-2012, 05:18 PM - permalink

attention all, linkdude74 is going to be ganondorf. whoop whoop!

EditReport.

Linkdude74 - 03-27-2012, 06:05 PM - permalink

(attention, I'm reading this chapter and I'll post either tonight or tomorrow)

(And now that I know what's happened)

A Deep voice was heard laughing as Link and his companions were healed by Saria's song.
"It's amazing what a little song can do isn't it?" He said as he stood there behind the crowd. "It's a shame really, that you were healed just in time to be beaten down again. If Saria really cared for you, she would've let me kill you and end your pain quickly"
He walked over to a tree stump and sat down with his fist on his chin.

(Oh, and what I'm doing right now is basically congratulating you guys before scolding Dark Link and Girahim. Lol. I have to be that kind of evil Ganon. Expect some organ playing later xD)

Report.

LinkandZelda<3 - 03-28-2012, 05:02 PM - permalink

XD Lol. you play that organ! hehe(:

Zelda gasped as she turned around. Even before she spoke, she knew there was something sinister about this man. His very presence sent chills up and down her spine, the same odd, dispicable feeling she hadn't felt since... Demise.
Words escaped Zelda, she didn't know how to respond to this man's talk of killing them. She felt as though his aura had swindled its way down her throat, choking her. His eyes-- oh, his eyes! They were awful. His pupils searched every one of them, and Zelda felt that they were full of malice and hatred for all of them.
"W-who are you?" Zelda finally gasped.
If he had answered, she couldn't hear. There was a ringing in her ears that was uncomfortable. She put her hands over her ears, suddenly finding the noise painful.
"Oh!" she gasped.

EditReport.

LoftwingRider - Yesterday, 08:35 PM - permalink

(bwahahaha, you cant be a good evil villain without organ playing!!1 welcome to the group! Im Ghirahim here, so feel free to scold me.
Ghirahim stood near his master, almost with a nervous anticipation and anxiety. He knew his Lord wouldnt be happy with him. He braced himself for the worst, his lean frame standing up against the tree nearest to the one Ganondorf has throned himself on.

Report.

LinkxDark - Yesterday, 08:45 PM - permalink

Link gritted his teeth upon the noise pervading his own ears as well. It was nearly as though he couldnt turn around to face to all to similar dark essence invading their own auras. Demise? He wondered to himself....how could it be? Its....impossible...Ive...Ive got to get the Godess away from here!!! Ive got to get Zelda away from him...his cold, dark eyes....he hadnt even seen them yet, but he could feel there power drilling holes into his back. He knew this man wanted him dead. Quickly, he shoved his courage to the forefront of his mind, and forced his legs to turn towards the man threatening his best friends lives. As he turns, he hurls out his magnificent blade from its sheath and points it bravely at the stranger before him...huge..huge stranger...even sitting, it felt as though his whole presence took up the small space that was the beginning of the forest temple.
"Who do you think you are? None of my friends will be put through suffering..." he yells and an anger and passion for life and for the good and love of his friends gleans over his eyes, he nearly screams, "If you want to touch anyone, it comes through me!" He has beaten the likes of such evil before, he is courageous.
But he couldnt deny in the back of his mind, the dark mans' likeness to Demise. Was it him? The flaming hair, dark skin...evil eyes. Who was this man taking the lives of his loved ones into his own hands? Not anyone who should be messing with him, that was certain. He stood his ground as the demonic like giant of a man stood before him, hoping Impa would take the initiative, and get Zelda as far away from here as she could.

A smirk appeared on Ganon's face as a boy in green turned around and pulled out a sword. He could feel the courage inside him. So this is where the other part is. he laughed at all of them and stood up. "Remember my name, for one day you will all bow down to me. I am Ganondorf, King of the Gerudo, and I have come to take the sacred power and rule this land." as he finished his sentence he began pacing, the smirk still on his face.
"I was not expecting you to defeat Girahim and Dark Link so easily. So I congratulate you, but you are weak. If I were to do it now, it'd be far too easy and I wouldn't get any...Fun out of it. " he stared at them for a little bit and then turned towards Girahim.
"Fortunately for you I have some other business to attend to. Girahim, I sense Dark Link is already in my throne room. Come"
He opened a quick portal to his throne room and pulled Girahim over. maybe I'll show them a little bit of my power.
He charged up a ball of energy in the palm of his hand. He threw the ball into the center of them, hit the ground with a sound of thunder. As it hit, the magical energy spread like lightning. "That is just a taste of my true strength." he said. But if they were to look for him he was already gone. They were hearing him as if he was over them in the sky. "When you fight me, I won't miss, and I won't take it easy"

Report.

LinkandZelda<3 - Today, 02:45 PM - permalink

Zelda shivered at this mans voice-- it was like fingernails on a chalkboard. But now that he was gone, the ringing left her ears. Peace returned to the forest, but not to the small group of heroes.
"Who was he...?" Zelda asked to... anyone.
She'd been afraid of him-- truly afraid. Like nothing she'd ever felt before.
It wasn't the same as fearing Demise, it was a fear like having your worst nightmare come back to torture you. Memories of the pain Demise had caused her flooded through her head.
"Who was he?" she asked again, louder.

(HEADS UP GUYS. WE WILL BE MOVING TO THE COMMUNITY FORUMS ALONG WITH ALL OTHER RP GROUPS. BE PREPARED NOT TO COME INTO GROUPS ANYMORE, GO STRAIGHT INTO COMMUJNITY FORUMS. )

Last edited:
L

LinkxDark

Link could feel the electric shock of energy invade his body and course through him. " IM not a weak child anymore!!! Whoever your are, dammit i swear I will protect the godess with everything in me!" link screams at the sky, full of rage and tired so tired, of fighting. He immediately after puts his sword Away and looks over at the godess to be sure she has not been injured by the dark mans energy.

L

LoftwingRider

Ghirahim feels himself pulled towards his masts side, and the heat eminates from his bopdy onto ghirahms own. He replies to his lord with a humble yet dark tone, " yes, my lord." His essence evaporating along with GAnondorfs as they prepare to meet dark link

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
Zelda stares back at Link. He looked worried, that much she could tell. She dug the toe of her boot into the earth and took deep breaths.
Seeming how noone answered her previous question, she figured noone knew who the man was. She sighed.
"I'm fine." she finally said, because she was getting annoyed by everyone's glances.
"Im stronger than you think...."was what she had wanted to say, but somehow it didn't seem to fit with all that had happened to them.
I guess I'm weaker than I thought..." she thought to herself.

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
Zelda sighed once more, suddenly aware of her growing exhaustion. Her magic was at it's limit, and although her body was healed, she felt fatigue replace her fear.
"Maybe, we should..." but before she could finish, a yawn escaped her lips. She grinned at the timing.
"... find a place to sleep." The sun, after all, was fading, and Zelda was very tired. "We could camp here if thats alright," she said, not feeling like searching around. Her legs felt like jelly, anyways, so she doubted she'd be able to search for long. She waited patiently for Impa or Link to say something about her plan.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ganon's smirk went away as soon as they entered his throne room. He turned and backhanded Girahim. "What was that. How could you let them defeat you? Answer me now both of you" and he walked over to his throne and sat down waiting for a response. Dark Link was his creation, so he'd be easy to fix but he could do nothing to make Girahim stronger. "And you better have a good reason."

L

LoftwingRider

In outer response, ghirahim forced a humble look on his face, and bowed before his lord. "LOrd, it was my fiRst battle since being resurrected by your merciful hand. iT will not happen again..." he whispers out to you. He feels the burning on his face, and in his heart, he should be angered that you have hurt his pride, but he can only feel gratitude an admonishment towards any touch you give to himat all with your strong hand. He smirked to himself on the inside.

L

LinkxDark

"well....we should try to get far from here before settling...i know your tired, but i cant risk that man coming back to hurt you!" LInk said, obvious anger still in his voice. He couldnt get those eyez out of his mind, not to mention his uncanny resemblance to their prior foe....Demise? No this couldnt be him....he awaited IMpas thoughts on camping out.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
All Dark Link could feel was pain. And he didn't care. He just blacked out into the abyss of his inner darkness...

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
((real life murdered me as bad;y as Gannon will Girahim if he keeps losing. lol))

Ganon sat there as he listened to Girahim's explanation. It was true that this was his first fight since resurection, but he was nothing compared to his former self. after the explination was over, Ganon needed to know what Link and his gang were capable of. "What kind of attacks did they use on you?" he asked as he lost his anger slightly and walked over to dark link. Ganon put his hand on dark Link and made him more powerful than he was before the fight. He should be slightly more powerful than Girahim too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom