• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Origins of the Goddesses

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
*Mari arrives in Gerudo Village and explains to the guards her reason for being there. She follows them to a house, and go's in.

Koume: *glares* Who are you?

Mari: Doesn't matter. Nothis sent me for the key to the temple holding Din's pearl.

Koume: Ah, I see. *takes out key* Here. Be careful.

Mari: Thanks. *takes key*

*Mari leaves the village and runs back towards Scorched Valley.*

Issun: Mari, are you SURE this is a good idea?

Mari: *chuckles* Leap before you think, right?

Issun: *blushes* Y-yeah. I guess. Lez go!

Mari: Right!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(wow. Elementric. you were supposed to wait. I play Kotake and Koume)
The Council saw the wolf girl leave with the key
I guess I'll handle it
Vaati trailed the Wolf-maiden waiting for the chance to strike
(don't worry. i won't kill you, I'll just give you other missions to do)

*Waka wakes up*
Tiela: Hi. I'm Tiela. Long story, but I healed you, Mari ran off on a mission, and told me to get you and Chibi somewhere safe and meet up with her. As far as I know, she's fine.
Waka:...Okay.
Tiela: All right guys. My home village is not too far away but far enough away that you will be safe. Let's go. Waka, you can ride my horse if you get too tired. Chibi, same.
*They all set off*
*Arrive at the village*
Tiela: Wait here. Let me go on ahead. I know these people. I'll be a few minutes and then come back for you.
Chibi: Okay!
Tiela: *Walks toward the village* *to the guards at the gate* Let me through. I need to speak to the Elder. *shows the mark on her hand of her family crest* (Tiela is from a well-known family within the village.)
Guards: *nod sharply and let her through*
Tiela: *strides through the village to the biggest house at the far edge and knocks*
A voice from within: Who knocks?
Tiela: It is I, Tiela. I wish to have a word with you.
*Door opens, revealing a short old woman with white hair and a wrinkled face*
Tiela: *dips head respectfully* Elder Kimiko, I have brought some people here under my protection that I need to place under the care of the people here.
Elder: Bring them to me.
*Tiela walks off to do that*

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
*Mari feels a dark presence nearby.*

Issun: Something wrong?

Mari:....no. let's keep going.

*Mari runs back to the others and heads over to Nothis.*

Mari: Here. *gives key, then stares around*

Wait....it couldn't be...so the council resurected themselves, did they? Well the Guild beat them once before. We can do it again.

Storm

Just then lightning struck mari, issun,Waka, Garu, and Tiela, transporting them into Termina just seconds before the Moon was to fall. there they saw a young Nothis failing to summon the giants.The Young Nothis was approached by a tall portly red headed fellow with a long nose, and
*BOOM*
Termina was destroyed, sealing the lot in Termina forever to relive the Same 3 days never to return to Hyrule
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile in our true and Original Story, Nothis Pulkled out the Fire key he had the whole Time
"c'mon Link. let's Go"

Last edited:
*Tiela leaves Chibi and Waka with the Elder and a promise to return with Mari when things are safe*
*Whistles for her Loftwing and heads for where Mari and the others are, diving off and landing solidly*
I'm back. Mari, Issun--Chibi and Waka are safe in my home village in the care of the Elder.

Storm

when they got there. things looked entirely different, as if the loftwing took them to some parallel universe.

Storm

(Vaati Banished you to a Different Hyrule/Termina Dimension. I had some ideas for you guys. eventually link is going to need thter Sword, one thing that in our current realm does not exist. the idea is to get it, and come back after stopping Majora)

(No. Vaati isn't even there. He doesn't even know about Tiela. But let's discuss all this in the discussion thread before just forging ahead with it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom