• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Origins of the Goddesses

Tiela: *hears a mournful howl* Hey, I wonder what's going on. There aren't usually wolves around here. Better go check it out. *whistles for her horse* *gets on horse and rides away*
((is it ok if Tiela is a healer too? Just a basic one))

Tiela: *arrives in Mari's village, sees Mari and her dying husband* this must be the howl I heard. *dismounts and rushes up to them* *looks at Mari* Hello. Who're you? His pet? No...you look far too intelligent for that. I'm Tiela, and I'm here to heal him, so please let me. I'm not sure if you understand me, but if you do...please. *turns toward Mari's husband and starts to do her work*

Last edited:

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
*Mari looks up at Tiela and looks down. Not wanting to reveal herself yet, she goes over to Waka and nods to Tiela.*

Chibi: Papa and I were attacked. He protected me... *looks to Mari* You're right, the howl you heard was Mama. I went for help and saw her. *wolf ears droop and tail as well* I hope Papa will be ok...

Mari: *whines a bit before stepping back to let Tiela heal Waka*

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Nothis says to The Group "Go to Death Mountain, I have some errands to run"

Tiela: *looks at Chibi and Mari sympathetically* I'm glad you two are all right. *to Chibi:* your Papa is going to be just fine. He'll be sore for a bit and maybe have a few battle scars, but he's gonna be okay. I will heal him to the best of my ability. I'm Tiela, by the way.

Storm

Nothis called for Roc, and Flew to The Gerudo Desert, and went back to The Tavern Backroom
"I regret to inform you that Link has Farore's Pearl"
dammit! you're not doing your job-Ganon
do we have to send someone more qualified?-Vaati
"no. I'll do as you ask, just don't hurt the Boy"
ah. his feelings are getting the Best of him. just do what has to be done, and she won't die, right honey?-Onox
yes My Dearest Onox-Veran
Tnks again for the mask-Majora (Skull Kid)
Nothis went back to Lon Lon Ranch, and kissed his Wife Malon, held her close, then Walked towards The Scorched valley high Atop Death Mountain

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
Azeel: Yes. It is located at the core of the Scorched Valley. The Scorched Valley is next to a well known village of those who can transform into wolves. It wouldn't hurt if we stopped by to prepare.

Storm

Nothis walked into the Village Tavern to wait in His Comrades. He ordered Crenel Water, and drank it down

Elementic

*Mari nods, then looks at Chibi. The boy also nods, then Mari decides to reveal herself.*

Mari: Tiela. It is me, Mari. It may seem shocking at first, but it's true. Every night I turn into the wolf you see now. *looks to Waka* That is Waka, my husband. The boy with me is Chibi, my son. I had settled down to sleep when the village was attacked and set aflame. *starts to tear up* Everyone...they didn't know it was coming...

Tiela: Mari! Well, that was unexpected, but I've seen stranger. Plus, there was something distinctly intelligent about you... Chibi, nice to meet you.
Anyway, I'm glad I could help your husband. Much longer and he would have died. I'm very sorry about your village, though. Is there anyone else hurt that I could offer my services to? And what about you two, are either of you hurt?

Elementic

Mari: *shakes head* I'm fine. Thank you, Tiela

Chibi: I'm ok too!

???: MARI!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Suddenly, a bug-sized green boy with beetle anntenae hops over*

Mari: *rolls eyes* Hi, Issun.

Issun: You should be happier to see me! Ammy always was, and you could-

*Issun is intruppted by Mari putting her paw on his side, making him fall down on his side.*

Issun: Bad girl, Mari!

Mari: Well, if you stopped talking about this Ammy, whoever she is, I'd take off the paw!

Issun: Don't talk about Ammy like that! She was the-*gets interuppted AGAIN by Mari leaning down, picking him up in her mouth, and being thrown to the ground again*

I do not appreciate that! Having Ammy do it was bad enough!

Mari: You just don't appreciate that I'm not Ammy.

Issun:.......Good point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom