• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Origins of the Goddesses

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"would you please shut up, Garu, and only talk about stuff you know about, like being annoying like navi? want to know what Happened to her?"
Nothis pulls out a Bottle, and inside lies the remains of navi
"this is what happens to Annoying People. don't get me started on that damn owl"

Storm

"I'll be at Lon Lon Ranch. stop on by when you're done with the Forest Dungeon"

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
(On the way to the Forest Temple)
Azeel: So do you think your prepared for the Forest Temple? I mean I know it's the first dungeon we are going to have ever been through so I hope it won't be too difficult.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
(Ohai! Sorry for butting into the story like this. But I was wondering If I can join too ^^ I can PM one of you guys my character if it helps. So let me know soon ^^

Thanks, BG)

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Mari: *smiles* Well, I must be off, back to my village. Farewell! *seems to go out of village, but secretly follows Link and Azeel*

Finally, I felt the aura I had searched for. This boy is definently the legendary Hero of Time I have searched for.

*Mari finds her bow and arrow where she left them-by entrance to the Forest Temple. After picking them up, she goes back into hiding before Link and Azeel can see her there.*

Mari: *whispers* I must protect them using my powers. I only hope this boy can pull it off.

Tiela: *walking around Faron woods, and runs into Link, Nothis, and Azeel* Oh hey. What are you guys up to?

Storm

Nothis sits down underneath his resting tree, when a Darknut approaches him weaponless
"Yes, Greymalkin?"
"umm sir. you are needed in Gerudo Village"
"fine. take me there, Greymalkin."
Nothis followed the Darknut towards the Gerudo Desert

Oh, well that sounds interesting. Are you looking for something or just an adventure? Do be careful in there...no doubt you've heard the rumors

Storm

Nothis arrived at the Gerudo Desert
"hi Kotake, Koume"
look Nothis, someone is here to see you
ah Nothis, how long it's been. our deal did not include you training the next one to slay me
"our deal didn't even involve anything but "your life belongs to us""
well it does, doesn't it Vaati?
it does, Ganon, and since you have taken the moniker of the Hero Shade. we own you.
"what does the rest of the council say"
we say, Nothis that you stop teaching this boy
at least, not correctly. teach him faulty moves with easy counterattack points
"okay Lord Onox and lady Veran"
does it matter. nobody can stop me
" I thought the mask I gave you was a fake
no. it was the true blue
"yes, my lieges"
Nothis walked back towards the Lost Woods

The rumors about the nasty monsters that inhabit the forest temple, and an especially nasty one that lies at the end...*shudders*
Azeel can probably help you with that, at least with some information. *looks at Azeel*

Storm

Nothis walked slowly back to Lon Lon Ranch "i know that i should do the right thing, but the council saved my life"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom