• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Origins of the Goddesses

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"shields are for deku scrubs only! otherwise they are redundant" Nothis advised

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
Azeel: Legend has it that Farore's Pearl is in there. And they also say that if you collect all three of the Goddesses Pearls, then you will be worthy of weilding the Blade of Evil's Bane, The Master Sword. But of course you have to put your skills to the test.

Storm

"you have to be the hero of time. I once had a chance, and I blew it. Being a past link has it's perks though.seed bags, high powered slingshot. Dark master Sword, Biggoron sword, Four Sword, Hylian Shield, Mirror Shield Double Clawshot, Dominion Rod, Ball and Chain, remote bombs, canes of Byrne, Somalia, and pacci, the Flute of The Winds, Roc's ring, pegasus ring, Zora earrings, Ouranos Mitts, Mole Mitts, whip, Greathammer, Goron Sleeve, Dark hero's Bow, Ezlo's pendant, fire, ice, and Lightning Rod, and this "
Nothis pulls out of his bag a Triforce pendant. it shone purple
"The Soul of Zant. do not waste your money on masks. that guy cheats you out of your rupees. Being a former link means I have Malon's Love"

Storm

"youu whiny little oaf. I killed them all, and I'e taught this kid what he needs to knowe at the moment

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
***Mari had teleported away with her awesome priestess powers of awesomeness, and comes back when everything is clear***

Mari: Sorry about that. If I had my bow and arrow, I could have pierced them with one blow.

Now, those monsters wern't regular monsters, I'm sure of it. They aren't just your average troublemakers, not imps.

*sighs slowly*

I think Ganondorf knows I'm here. For some reason, he wants my powers as a priestess. I have to be careful when monsters are around.

Anyway, I think I need to explain myself.

I am a priestess from a nearby town, Kaisanjo Village. Most of the villagers there are peaceful people, but some are priests, monk, and priestess, like myself. I am a very important on as well. Take a look at this.

***Mari takes out a glittering white and golden crystal.***

Mari: This is the sacred Shinseina Jewel. It has powers, but nobody knows what the limit of these powers is. One thing is for sure, Ganondorf doesn't just want me, he also wants this jewel.

Storm

"just go in the Forest Temple, Young Link, and you alone (seriously dude. you added too many people, and now we have 5 people who want the fuckin spotlight) Nothis said as he plays his flute, summoning Skull Kid, who procedes to play the Bongos
"here you go kid, This one is Fake, but i know you'd like it. it's Called "Jamora'smask " have fun Skull kid"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom