• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Origin of the Goddesses Discussion

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
AND YOU COMPLETLY IGNORE WHAT I SAID!

Thanks, dude. REALLY appreciate it.

Would you guys just like it if I left the forum? I KNOW Storm would LOVE it if I left!

Let's discuss this calmly please. This is a roleplay. Please take your personal arguments and issues up with one another via Private Messaging.

I like the idea. I like it a lot, actually. But how did Vaati know they were there, and know about them in the first place? I feel like it would be good to have a scene before they get teleported where Vaati talks about his plan.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vaati was in the tavern where "mari and issun got the key". he is neutral, but he a lupiphobe. wolves can not help the Hero of Time in his standpoint, even if it is Princess Mononoke

Princess Mononoke...this is definitely not that. But your idea sounds like a reasonable one. We'll run with it. Glad everyone got everything sorted out.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
This thing is getting too inactive.

Mari has an...interesting past. You'll see later. But her being in Termina once before is in fact part of her past. The next temple on their side will reveal that.

I leave u guyz on cliffhanger, u mad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom