• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Origin of the Goddesses Discussion

Braivety

FPT | Breb
hey guys, this may be the last time I get to post or even be on the computer for a while. I can't use the computer again until I get a new one, so I'm thinking we should post pone the role play for a while. I will sometimes be able to go on occasionally, like when I go to friends houses and use their pc, but until then, try not to post to muchon it. Sorry for the inconvenience, and see you later. =\

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Hey guys! I was able to get on briefly. Anyway, in my bored spare time, I have started the manga of OoG! It's turning out pretty good, but I don't know what your guys's characters look like. So, can you guys post on here a description of your characters? just like what their hair or eye colors are, and what clothes they ware. Stuff like that. Just in case you guys aren't checking this I'm going to PM you!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
PMed you what he looks like. I would love to see what you do for The Council and Stuff

Braivety

FPT | Breb
awesomeness. thanks guys! I'm at the part where the gang first meets in the bar :P

Hey peeps! Ok, so Iv'e been able to get on a little more than I thought I did (sometimes, when moom is working I can go on the laptop when she's not looking). Anywho, ok so you all know Iv'e started the manga, yadda yadda. BUT! I will eventually run out of story for the manga, so you guys should still post. Just don't post a TON. Cuz we need Link to be a part of it for obvious reasons. So I'll post (which I did last,) and then you can post, and then wait for me to get on. I should be able to get on briefly every day or every day. I have also drawn bosses for the Fire and Water Temples. Me and LavaAnon were also thinking maybe we could have the pearls give Link the power that goes with them (Forore's Wind, Din's Fire, Nayru's Love). We were also thinking after he got all 3 pearls, there could be maybe a big boss battle somewhere, and then he would have to collect the 3 pieces of the triforce of courage. He would get the pieces from 3 new dungeons, and I was thinking that the bosses in those dungeons could be like members from the council. Also! I think we should make the dungeons a little longer. The forest temple was really short. And we didn't get an item. I'm thinking maybe, a hord or mini boss thing in every dungeon. Oh yeah, and I thought it would be cool to have Shadow/Dark Link in the Water Temple as the mini boss.
Any ideas? Do you like mine? Let me know kay?

Last edited:
I do like your ideas, but I don't know about Dark Link. I think it should be in the final temple, because he has to face that part of himself before he moves on to the final boss (sort of like you have the Master Sword in SS and then get the True Master Sword.) I also like the pearls idea. No hordes for mini-bosses, I think that's a bit much. Plus it was only really well done in segments in TP in Hyrule Castle. Not in SS. The first temple is always short, but if we can make the others longer and have items, that's good. We should decide on the items before hand (or rather you should since you're leader and Link)
We can handle posting without you some without making too much happen ;) maybe filler stuff?

Braivety

FPT | Breb
yeah, but I don't have to think of all the items and stuff, you guys can help too. Honestly, I think you guys could think of better ones. And yes, Dark/Shadow link in the Final Dungeon Castle Thing is a good idea.

Ok guys I drew the Fire and Water Temple bosses. I'm not sure on the Fire, but I think the Water one is a winner.
Dino-Mite 001.jpg
Dino-Mite is Fire and Cycerin is Water.
Cycerin 001.jpg

I posted some things you guys might like! Here's a link!
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f84/legend-zelda-origins-goddesses-34581.html#post536168

Last edited:

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
Ok guys so the next place where Din's Pearl will be located in the Fire Basin ( Fire Temple) located in the Scorched Valley (similar to death mountain). Which will be next to Mari's home village which Link and the Crew will stop by, and do stuff. Ryoga approves of this me and him talked about it.

Storm

Nothis is Shadow Link. that is his Title. he killed his shadow link, and became him.

The Council are to be taken as neutral, and only part of Nothis' Storyline. They have no quarrel with Link

I like where the Comic is Going. I can't wait for The Council Pages

Last edited:

Storm

as told by Elementric:

"you *******, you just want to get rid of all the charaters except for Link and azeel"

What I am actually doing:

vaati has transported the leftover characters, and teleported them to termina seconds before the moon crashes. they Must save Termina before they are allowed access back to the Hyrule they are from. They Must Help a Young Nothis, called "Link". this also sets up that Nothis is actually the Shadow Link, and that you must warn Link (ryoga) of this before the Water Dungeon, when as we all know, Shadow link fights Link in the Eretheral Realm.

Mari also said something about a guild. i want to know more. also you do not go after "The Council" . They are just a joke because "we aren't using the Main bosses" so they're getting drunk in a Gerudo tavern

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
-.- I knew you would try this. And I didn't call you a curse word.

The Guild is basically Mari and a few other people who are each basically rivals to a certain member of the council. They fought with the council once before, but neither won. The council was banished to Gerudo Desert by The Guild.

What should I do now? It was way too sudden for the Termina thing. We are at Scorched Valley one second, then suddenly, Termina. In the blink of an eye, there we are. TOO. SUDDEN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom