• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Origin of the Goddesses Discussion

Yes, Tiela's a main character. Kinda. Her purpose is to teach Link about combat on his horse and bird when he gets them (or whichever one he gets) and to just sort of amble around on her own otherwise.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
what are you talking about? I just did

Okay guys, for the bosses and big baddies and such, I was thinking maybe I could draw, name, and post them on here so everyone knows. What do you think?

Also, babygoku is going to be the bad guy.

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I never said they were the main antagonists. I just said there was a Council, that are sort of neutral in this case. if Ganon was going to do anything, he'd be in hyrule castle

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
For one, since Ganondorf wants Mari's powers as a priestess, and the jewel she carries, she could be considered a main character.

Then again, isn't everyone who joins a main charry?

Also, I would like some original bosses! Just having the same ones as the games is BOOOORING and un-original!

what are you talking about? I just did

Okay guys, for the bosses and big baddies and such, I was thinking maybe I could draw, name, and post them on here so everyone knows. What do you think?

Also, babygoku is going to be the bad guy.
That would be cool. Be creative :)

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Hey guys, I was bored so I decided that I might make like a manga type thing about our RP. If I do decide to make it, I'll post it on here so you guys can see it ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom