• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Legend of Zelda: On the Tracks to Darkness (PG 13)

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Note: This story is set 3 years after the events of Spirit Tracks, Zelda and Link are 14 and 15 years old and Link has been officially enrolled in the castle guard, non ZeLinkers may not want to read. This story i PG 13 for blood and mature references :P

Chapter 1

Link sighed. He hated birthdays, everyone always made a fuss of him, and he didn't like that. He would have preffered a quiet dinner with Zelda, but saving the world when he was only 12, and dating the princess of Hyrule, kind of took away any privacy he had before. There were people he had never even talked to before congratulating him on turning 15, and he couldnt even go inside the castle without one of the senior guards pushing him outside again to finish patrol. ' Link!, heeeeey! LIIIINK!' he saw a figure running towards him, a boy of about his age, 'greaaat, another 'fan' coming to wish me a happy birthday' he thought to himself, the boy was wearing a hat with the brim covering his eyes, and baggy clothing, he had never eve seen this boy before, and that was weird because no new arrivals had moved to castle Town lately 'ummmm, do I know yo-' he was cut off as the boy planted a kiss on his cheek ' WHAT THE HELL-?' Link was about to go into a fit when the boy lifted the brim of his hat, allowing link to see his- or the newly revealed her- eyes ''Zelda? what are you doing out here?'' she kissed him again before pulling him into the castle 'theres something I need to tell you...'

Last edited:

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
okay, due to popular demand (by a whopping 3 people :D) i have decided to keep writing this train wreck (no pun intended) and sooooo. OFF TO CHAPTER 2!

Zelda and Link had to sneak past the guards in order to get them to Zelda's bedroom, it reminded Link of when they had first met, when Zelda had asked him to take her to the Tower of Spirits.

When they finally reached Zelda's bedroom, Zelda slammed the door, produced a small silver key, and locked it. 'so, Zelda, you wanted to tell me something?' gasped Link. they had had to dash for quite awhile to avoid being spotted by the guards and Link was worn out. How Zelda could run in 5 inch heels he had no idea! Zelda walked over to her bedside table, opened a drawer, and pulled out the Spirit Pipes. Link had given them back to Zelda when they first started dating. 'Zelda?' Link enquired 'what are you doing with the Spirit Pipes?' Zelda walked over to him and kissed him on the lips 'Link, you are so cute and you know I love you but would you please, PLEASE, keep your adorable little mouth shut for 2 seconds? this is IMPORTANT!' Link hated when she got snappy like that.

Zelda walked over to her window, and promptly snapped the Spirit Pipes in half.A low moan escaped from the broken pieces of reed. 'Zelda?' said Link 'why di-' he was cut off as Zelda rotated her head a full 180 degrees, and said, without moving her lips, 'Zelda isnt here anymore'

Link blacked out

Last edited:

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
yeah, thanks THP, my keyboard was all funny earlier, and as for the random words, why wont my backspace button work properly? anywho... chapter 3 will be on soon! watch this space :P

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
okay, here is the long awaited chapter 3 for my 2 loyal fans :P

Link woke up in the castles medical room. There were several people standing over him, the doctor and a couple of guards who had presumably brought him there. He sat up and the 3 men stepped backwards 'ok, what happened to the princess?' said Link. The guards looked at eachother and then back at Link 'the princess?' one of them said, looking rather confused, 'we weren't aware that anything had happened to Miss Zelda' explained the other one, looking worried. At that moment Zelda walked into the room.

Link took a deep breath and started shaking. The doctor looked worried. 'is everything alright, Link?' he asked. 'no, no no no no no' Link muttered quietly to himself, with a crazed look in his eyes. Zelda walked over to Link, and held her arm out to him. Link snapped . He jumped up, held Zelda against the wall and raised his fist as if to hit her. In a flash the guards were behind him, pointing their spears at his back. Zelda had tears in her eyes, and the doctor was standing against the wall looking shocked. 'Link' said one of the guards, his teeth gritted 'Let go of Zelda'. Link turned. He had the eyes of a madman. He let go of Zelda, who fell to the floor and started crying. One of the guards went over to her and the other was still pointing his spear at Link. 'Shes a monster!' Link screamed at the guards 'I have to kill her!' the guard stabbed Link with his spear, but he had moved at the last second and only got him in the right arm, it wasn't a lethal hit. Link winced slightly, pulled the weapon out of his arm, hurled it back at the guard. It went clean through his head, killing him instantly. Link laughed and jumped out the window.

There was a solitary figure hiding in the shadows outside the castle. he had heard the whole thing from where he was. 'heh, looks like my plan is working' the man melted into the shadows.

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
I think you have another loyal fan!(yay 3:P) Alittle confusing but otherwise, a good job so far.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
not evil, just insane really, what would you do if your girlfriend (or someone pretending to be your girlfirend maybe) did that, then she walked into your room perfectly fine? anyway, all shall be revealed in the next chapter :)

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
chapter 4 (kind of short, but meh)

Zelda was crying in her bedroom. Link had been gone for 3 days now and she had not left her room since then. There had been guards posted around every door in the castle preventing his entry. They would not let her even walk around the castle by herself for fear of her being attacked.

Link was sleeping under a hedge in the forest. It had taken three days to reach there without his train. It was raining heavily and Link couldn't stop thinking about Zelda, and how he must destroy her - no, it- before it was too late. There was a rustle in a hedge nearby. Another person. The person stood up. It was himself.

Link looked at the person- himself- for second. Then it disapeared. 'Hello boy' said a hissing voice, right in his ear. he turned around and there it was, right in his face. Link stepped backwards, tripping over a tree root and falling over 'wh-who are you?' Link stuttered, It disapeared 'What? you don't recognise me?' asked the disembodied voice 'well how about this then?' a dark redhaired man in armour appeared before Link 'still no? how about this then!'. A purple mask. A tall pale man in a helmet and long robe. A green cyclops squid. A blue Pig. A floating purple eye, and finally, A shadow of himself. Each of these forms had pierced his mind like a dagger. 'I am each great evil that your ancestors have faced','i am the opposite of good, the bane of pure'. 'I am evil'.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom