• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Movie?

ENA-three!

the man from mars
can a loz movie be made and made good? yes. if done by the right person. link isnt a mute so yes, he will talk. but in order for this to work it would have to be done with someone who has a passion for loz and knows it well. when i finish film school, you bet your bottom dollar ill be pushing to make a loz movie, i honestly know i can do it good. but chances are whoever makes the movie wont even know who tingle is, anju, marathon man, telma, or even malon. look at other movies, superman. only characters you ever see on those movies are lois, lex,perry white and jimmy. never other characters like bibbo, maggie ron harper. same for batman. chances are, if a loz is made, only characters we will see, are link, zelda and ganondorf, maybe impa, and a bunch of made up characters. many think a loz movie cant be pulled off but it can, but only by someone who has stayed up at night going through the dungeons. not someone who has heard of it n wants to make money off it. haha ive actually written scripts for a four part movie series. costumes would need some tweeking to avoid the cheesy look. but chances are, a loz movie will be coming soon and it will have the rock as ganondorf, megan fox as zelda, justin timberlake as link. it would be awesome to see a loz movie with the cgi like the movie brave.

ENA-three!

the man from mars
as good looking as link, like ive said before, look at zack effron...just saying. but yes, it can be made and i agree it should be done with a whole new story. can you imagine all the loz merchandise that will come with a movie! omg, action figures that dont cost $100 each. everything ive said to make a good loz movie and everything blue rep just said, its the recipe for a awesome loz movie, but chances of all that are slim. studio will want a famous actor. and look at the marvel movies, they are being made by comic book fans and writers. dc's movies, made by film makers who made lots of movies yet never seen a comic book. it would be nice to have a loz movie by someone who knows link, someone who would have link react to stuff by a simple smile, or even have that little noise he makes when he gets suprised. lets just hope it isnt someone who has only seen the cartoon series. i mean, look at superman returns, bryan singer commented about why he had lex as the villian, he said " i mean come on, who is strong enough to give superman a decent fight?"...uh really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom