• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda: Memories of Legends RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Here it is! The RP thread!

--

The sky was black, and full of storm clouds. He was standing in what looked like the ruins of an ancient castle, holding a sword and a shield. There was a large pile of the stone and rubble in front of him. He walked up to it, trying to se if there was anything under it, when suddenly a person burst out of the rubble.

It was a man with green skin and red hair, who looked seriously injured. The man held up his right fist, and a glowing symbol appeared on it. The glow spread to the rest of the man's body, transforming him into a hideous monster. A gigantic, demonic boar with twin blades. As the monster rose, a ring of fire surrounded the ruined castle, providing no escape.

The monster swung at him. He dodged fluidly, but he wasn't quite quick enough. The monster knocked his sword out of his hand, the weapon flying off outside the fire ring. Instantly, despair flooded into him. He turned to the monster-no, the demon-only to see a gigantic blade flying toward his head. His eyes widened as he-

Link Faron jolted awake, his blue eyes wide and his mouth open in a gasp. It took a few seconds for him to realize he was in his bedroom. When he did he let himself relax, breathing shakily. He let his head hang and eyes close, ashy blond hair falling in his face.

Once he was able to breathe normally, he whispered to himself "That dream... Why do I keep having that stupid nightmare?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Let's get this show on the road :cool:)

Zelda was just getting into her daily clothing to go to school. She went to a public school, although she'd been dying to go to an all girls school, but her parents didn't have the money and she decided to suffer a little to make her parents less stressed. She picked out a denim skirt that went down to her ankles, and a white polo. And as usual, she wore her bootswith that outfit, and put her hair up in a pony tail. When she looked at herself in the mirror and approved of herself with a nod, she headed out to the living room where her school bag waited. She picked a nice blue satchel, with pins that represented her personallity and beliefs. She had pro-life pins on there, and some other pins with her favorite book titles.

When Zelda found herself ready, she headed out the door and began her walk to school.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I feel like I'm writing a fanfic instead of posting in an RP... I like it. And I love how I knew high school would be unavoidable.))

Link had managed to pull himself together and get ready for school. He was now standing at his bus stop, dressed in a green t-shirt, faded jeans and sneakers. He glanced to his right. His neighbor and sorta-friend Zelda was at the stop as well. He waved his hand a bit and said a short "Hi."

Rauru got on his clothes in the morning like on a usual day. He personally hated his job as history teacher, because of all the stuck-up, snotty, and unintelligent kids he had to teach. He hates kids, but only the ones who purposely do bad in school. At least this was his last year before retiring. Anyways, he got himself ready for class. He (drove?) to the school.

Mido

Version 1
Mack was clearly not ready for his first day on the job. He was recently hired by the local public school as the Arts Director due to the former director's supposed departure. Like the aloof man he was, Mack didn't really like teaching people, especially kids; however, it was a job that needed doing, so he'd do it. He reached over to his alarm, and discovered that it was already past 7:30! Mack groaned, "Great, late on the first day?" He then scurried down the stairs to get ready for the day.

At 7:39 AM, Jonny Lemmen Peterson, to most known as Postman, was already running about, doing his normal thing. Most people would look at him and snicker at his crazy features and quirky attire, but he had a job to do! As the Postman, it was his duty to deliver every letter in the kingdom!

Yes, every letter.

He loved his job too much for words.

Today, there were many letters for delivery, all around the capital city. He had been up since four in the morning. Postman figured he would relish his midday nap. But, until then, he had places to go, people to meet, letters to deliver.

The postage facility had tried many, many times o have him switch to a truck. But why? He could run these distances. He loved to run. It was his thing. It even gave him special access to places most people couldn't go, and that would likely be revoked with a truck. As a result of this access, Postman knew Hyrule like the back of his hand. Anybody could ask him for direction to anywhere, and he could give them the quickest route in seconds. But nobody bothered to ask him for directions, and of course, he was on a very tight schedule. But he got greeting from people he was acquainted with(almost everyone), and the occasional random object thrown at him. Once, some person had tried to chuck a fridge at his head.

The next letters were--love letters? Yes, an envelope that probably contained a love letter from some random guy, addressed to a girl named Zelda. Zelda, he knew Zelda. She was nice, very intelligent, and friendly to him. More than he could say for most. She was likely at the bus station at this hour.

"Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh..." The sound of Postman's little vocal puffs as he ran towards Zelda's bus stop trailed down the road.

((er... go with it... I guess... Not Link, of course, just some random guy))

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Har har har :rolleyes:)

Zelda recognized Link, her fellow class-mate and neighbor, standing at the bus stop. She too would take the bus, although she hated the seating as they were always unclean. When she came to the corner she gave Link a smile and stood waiting with him.

"Hi Link, have a peaceful rest?" She asked kindly.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Wait!" Raphael Labrynna said running up to the bus stop. "Oh good... The buss didn't leave yet...! Hey Link, hi Zelda."

((Fierce, shouldn't you have waited for Tatl's acceptance before... oh, well.))

"Waiiiiit!" Postman appeared around a street corner, heh-heh-heh-ing his way towards the three. "I have a letter for Miss Zelda!". His over-fluctuated, slightly nasal voice was as crazy as ever.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Midna Night stolled up to the bus stop, hat tilted to the left, in her usual green and black, which matched her skin nicely. Her red-gold eyes were smiling. "Hey."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom