• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Illuminati Symbolism EXPOSED?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor

Thanks to Djinn I found this amazing video. So I'd like to start a conversation, is does Zelda have Illuminati Symbolism and does Link work for the devil?

Please leave your thoughts below.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Honestly, I might have made this thread a blog, but those don't exist anymore. Regardless, it is important to use this as an example to highlight the extreme parts of some communities so that they aren't emulated.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Honestly, what I can't understand is how that person isn't trolling. That person makes so many claims without a bit of evidence. Do you guys think it is destructive to be this conspiratorial?

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Yes. To spread this type of nonsense is toxic. Whoever made this just know that the Illuminati draws attention since hip hop started drawing attention to it. To say that Zelda has anything to do with is just crazy talk to get views

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
The video is obviously made by servant of Illuminati! DON'T listen to a single word that is said in that evil deceiving video! I flagged the video for accusing such an INNOCENT franchise of being something it is actually the COMPLETE opposite of! I highly suggest you all do the same if you really want this wicked deception to STOP as much I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom