• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Heavens Light

Do you like the idea for the game/s or just one of them

• I like both of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like Heavens Light

• I like A Link to th Past, Present, and Future

• I hate them both

• Total voters
Me and my friend are having a contest of who can make a better Zelda game. also rate it from 1-10. This one is mine.

The Legend of Zelda: Heavens Light

Link awakes one morning and is going to the sanctuary. While he’s there a huge black fog suddenly appears. Everyone disappeared except Link. Link looks around and sees that no ones there. He suddenly gets confronted by Ganon. Ganon says the only way everyone gets set free is if he surrenders his soul to Ganon. Link refuses and thinks of a plan, but Ganon took him captive anyway.
Link wakes up and notices he’s in Hyrule Castle. Link goes through the castle and reaches the top were he finds Zelda and a form of Ganon, Mirror Ganon. Link beats it and saves Zelda. Link thinks that Zelda seems different then he’d expected. What Link doesn’t know is that Ganon is Zelda in disguises and has locked Zelda up. Zelda tells link to gather the three Elemental Staffs. She says that the staffs have the power to destroy Ganon, but in reality it makes him stronger. She tells Link that the first staff is in the Lost Woods. Zelda doesn’t go because she’s afraid that Ganon will Strike again. Ganon is trying to kill Link.
Link goes to the Lost Woods and reaches the Forest Meadow. Link enters the Treewood Temple. In the temple he receives the Slingshot. Link reaches the boss chamber which is were Big Octo lies. Once Link defeats the Hylian Shrub, he receives the Tree staff.
When Link leaves the forest he will see Goron saying that Death Mountain is destroying our village. The Goron asks if you can help. Link says yes then heads for the mountain. On his way he enters Kakariko Village. Link sees more Gorons there because they had to evacuate the mountain. A Goron will tell you that the only way to stop the volcano from erupting is to destroy the monster inside. Link heads up Death Mountain Trail and reaches the Molten Temple. In the temple Link receives the Clawshot. Link reaches the boss chamber were Blazabra lies. Once Link defeats the Hylian Snake, he receives the Lava Staff.
Link goes back to Hyrule Field S and can now go to Hyrule Highlands. Links told to avoid the harpies at all costs. Link notices that they are flying back and forth doing something. Link continues to Zora’s Domain. When Link approaches it, he notices it’s all dried up. A Zora says to bring water to us so we won’t dry up. Link goes down Zora’s River, which is also dried, and sees the Harpies again. Link goes to the Highlands and asks to give the water back. The harpies say the only way you get the water back is to bring us the Waterfall Staff. So Link travels down the Zora’s River and arrives at Lake Hylia. The lake is also dried up, but there is the Lava River flowing in, so it’s all lava. Travel in the lava and enter the Hot Spring Temple. In the Temple Link receives the Bombs and a bag. Link reaches the boss chamber were Geyrodle lies. Once Link defeats the Hylian Reptile, he receives the Waterfall Staff. Take it to the Harpies and they will let the Zora’s have there water back.
Now that Link has all three Elemental Staffs, he can go to Hyrule Castle. Upon arriving to the top of the castle, Zelda takes the staffs and Ganon reveals his true self, making the Zelda a fraud. Some time later the real Zelda walks in and sees that Ganondorf has the three staffs. She asks Link why he gave them to Ganondorf, but Link says he gave them to you. So Link is confused! So Link ends up battling Ganondorf. Once Link defeats the Dark Lord, he falls in defeat, but before he dies, he stabs Link and falls down dead! Zelda, having all the wisdom she has, says to herself that the only way to heal the chosen one is to place the Master Sword in his wound. So you now play as Zelda. Cool ha! Zelda goes to the temple of Time. In the temple of Time Zelda receives a Spell Book and a Magic hammer, for Link. Zelda reaches the boss chamber were Links Image lies. Once Zelda defeats the Evil Shadow, she receives the Master Sword. Zelda goes back to the castle were Link is and places the sword in his wound. Link comes back to life and Link and Zelda now share the same soul! This means you can switch between Link and Zelda anytime.
Zelda tells Link that the 3 Goddesses have been captured by Ganon. She says the first place you should go is the Highland Cavern. In the temple Link receives the Boomerang. Link reaches the boss chamber were Pterog lies. Once Link defeats the Hylian Bird, the Goddess Din is freed. Din thanks you and gives you Dins Fire. Din tells you to free all the Goddesses so you can defeat Ganon, who is responsible for this.
Zelda says that Naryu is in the Desert Mines. You are now to go to the Gerudo Desert. When you get so far, Link and Zelda get captured and are sent to Gerudo Coliseum, were they are to be put to death. Zelda stops time and sets them free while killing everyone trying to kill the. They now enter the Desert Mines. In the Temple Link receives the Bombchu. Link reaches the boss chamber were Moldormus lies. Once Link defeats the Hylian Worm, he frees the Goddess Naryu. Naryu thanks you and gives you Naryus Love. Naryu says that the last goddess is in the Graveyard of Kakariko.
So they go to the Graveyard and upon arriving they see a Poe. You see that the Poe has someone to offer for a sacrifice within the Temple. This someone is Links Brother! They enter the Spirit Graveyard. In the Temple Link receives the Mystical Cape. Link reaches the boss chamber were Master Poe lies. Once Link defeats the Hylian Spirit, his brother and Farore will be freed. Farore will give Link Farores Wind and tells Link to go to the royal Sanctuary and the Goddesses open a door to get into the temple.
Go to Raurul Village and enters the Sanctuary. In the Temple Link receives the Mystical Flute. Link enters the boss chamber were Ganon lies. Once you defeat the Dark Beast, it places a curse on the castle. Whoever enters the castle with a piece of Triforce will die. So Link and Zelda have to give up there Triforce parts. They are now ordinary people like everyone else.
They enter the castle and at the very top lays Vorog. Once Link defeats Vorog in its origin form, he teleports outside the castle. When it’s outside, it blows up the castle. They are trapped inside and have to leave ASAP. Once they are out they find Vorog in its Inferno form. It traps Link outside and Zelda has to fight it. Once Zelda defeats it, it goes to the Lost Woods and the real battle is on. The battle is against the Demon Vorog. Vorog runs around the lost woods while you have to follow him and attack at the same time. Once you beat him the evil around Hyrule disappears and peace returns.

The End “Fin”

This is my friends. Its been fully updated and is very good.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past,
Present and Future.

As Link defeats Ganondorf and kills him, Zelda appears and begins to talk to him, but a bright light appears. Link and Zelda turn around to see a Ghost rising from the fallen Ganondorf. Zelda tries to grab the Triforce, but Ganondorfs Ghost, aka, King Poe, grabs the last piece of the Triforce. King Poe yells, “You can’t kill me, and you never will have a chance at it!” After he says this he throws a spell on Link, knocking him out, and sends him back in time 7 years.(Around Ocarina of Time era)
Link wakes up in his small fire heated tree house. He walks outside. Memories quickly return to him. “Hi Link” yells Abbe across the yard. Abbe hands link a sword and a wood shield. “Now we can have sword fights”, says Abbe. “Now we can have sword fights” says a voice mockingly. King Poe appears, “how’s it feel to be 7 again… Muhahaha.” Then disappears. “That was weird, oh wait there’s a letter Link”. “It’s from the castle”. Abbe hands the letter to Link. Link reads it. It reads, Link I need your help, come to the castle, we need to talk. Link begins to travel to the castle.
Link arrives to the castle, outside stands Zelda. “Do you remember anyt…” King Poe appears, “Haha. You can’t do anything, anything, but I’m still going to do this.” King Poe steals courage and wisdom, disappears, and then hides them around Temples in Hyrule.”You must go get those back/” Link even though not having any courage, is still quite brave, “the pieces are in Fairy Temple and Ghost temple.”
Link enters Fairy Temple. He fights the evil Fairies to get through the first rooms. He enters the mini boss room were he fights a fairy. He then receives a slingshot. Link gets to the boss chamber were he fights the power of the Fairies. After defeating the power he receives a heart container and wisdom.
Link goes to Ghost temple. He fights through slowly, because semi invisible ghosts chase him. In the mini boss room, he fights a mirror Ganondorf. He receives a bomb bag and a bomb. He enters the boss’s chamber, and fights a Giant Poe. After killing it, he receives a heart container, and courage. He then returns to the castle.
Link gives Zelda her wisdom back. Again King Poe appears.” So Link, you got your courage back, wants that do, let you stand up to me as I kill you?! You can’t do anything to me at this time.” King Poe disappears. Zelda tells Link, “he’s right there is nothing you can do to stop him at this time, but if you were to go to the past and future, you could. Go to the Temple of Time.”
Link enters the temple of Time, were Zelda stands waiting for you. “To go back you must go forward, grab the Master Sword, the Key of Time and bring it to me.” Link finds the sword, broken on the floor. He takes it to Zelda. “OH no… I think I can fix this, but… I will become part of the sword, and infused with it. Link picks it up, letting him hear Zelda through it. “Go to Artines.” Link is then sent to the Past, about 10 years. He heads to Artines.
As Link enters Artines, he notices nothing for there is complete darkness. Link bumps something down and notices a lantern. He picks it up and lights it. With it he can kind of see, and does see a faint light, and goes up to it. Upon getting to it a ghost like thing as bright as the sun appears. “What do you want? Why do you disturb my darkness? I will kill you.” Link grabs his sword, and kills the Ghost, returning light to the land, and sends Link to the Present.
Link talks to the sword, ask it where to go.” Go to Artines” Link leaves the Temple of Time and goes to Artines.
Link arrives with King Poe waiting. “You are getting stronger, but how do you do with no sword?” King Poe destroys the sword and scatters it around Artines, then disappears. Zelda reappears” now what? Great now you don’t have a sword. Wait go to the fairy temple, there is a sword there, but you can’t lift it, go get it and go to the future. Link heads back out.
Link arrives, uses the bombs to blow up the second entrance. He sees the sword and goes to it. When he runs up to it, a mirror Link attacks, Link kills the evil Link, allowing him to grab the sword, and transferring to the future. He starts out at the Temple of Time.
Standing in the Temple of Time, Link notices everything is completely destroyed. He walks very slowly through the ruble, finds Zelda’s body on the ground. Along with his first and only true love…Abbe. ????
Link arrives to find Artines the only place left undestroyed. He sees there are Temples, Snow, Lava, and Earth. Link thinks to him that must be were the swords are. He goes to the Snow temple.
Link walks into the Temple. He fights through and gets to the Mini boss. After defeating the snow wolfs, he receives the bow and arrow. He continues to the boss. He fights and defeats the Giant Snow Bat, and receives a Heart Container and the handle of the Sword. Link then heads to the Lava temple.
Link enters the Lava temple, fights though and gets to the mini boss, and defeats him, receiving the Lens of Truth, and a Hook shot. Link gets to the boss. He defeats it and gets the heart and half of the sword blade.
Link enters the earth Temple. He starts fighting. He kills the mini boss to receive the steel shield. He fights the boss kills it and gets the heart and the swords blade. He is then sent back to the present, with a new sword.
Link arrives at the temple of Time to fight King Poe, but the sword just goes right through.”HAAAAAAAA” I told you that you can’t kill me now, and then he disappears. Go back to the village to kill him, but you need to be in the past.
Link goes back to his old village where he first met King Poe. “You need to attack, and kill Ganondorf. And grab the power from him before he can transform. He puts up a great fight, and kills Ganondorf, and grabs the Power before he can transform. Peace is returned to Hyrule and Artines.
Link and Zelda are talking, and Link is asking about his parents. Zelda tells him to go to the Past and see who they are. He does only to find out the biggest surprise of his life. First the Triforce is a family hair that only blood family can use, and second, Link killed his evil father Ganondorf. Last, his Mother is Zelda. Back in the future Link can’t find his mother Zelda.
Link and Abbe get married and have there own child…

The End

PS: the next game will include the new baby, Link Jr. Made by Twilight Prince

Last edited:

bellum

Gamer since age 2
thats...alot of typin you got there. seems like a cool story but I think I may make a few of my points.

Good points and bad points according to my opinion

I also have a question, what are the graphics gonna be like in this game, and will young link or adult link be featured it this game?

1.you probably wouldnt battle Ganon that early in the game.
2.hey you've got the three things at the beginning of the game I see you may know what you're doing
3.woah woah woah your goin a little fast there buddy to the people who dont know what the master sword is can get a description of it, and it what it does but you dont have to my opinion doesn't matter right now.
4.how in the world did Ganon capture the three goddesses, but it would make it an interesting story^^ Ganon has the triforce of power still doesn't he -.- but still Din, Nayru, and Farore couldn't be captured by Ganondorf it's just impossible to my opinion \.
5.the game seems a bit to easy escpecially with the dungeons also a little too short but I do know that you wouldn't ever have the time to make a real game, it just takes too long.
6.I can see magic is back and every time that you free a goddes you get their spell ahh I have another question, How could you attempt to use these magical pwers with no magic?Are there any Great fairys to help?
7.when you enter the building with a piece of triforce you'll die, umm Ganon has the Triforce of power dont you remember he'll die too.Stupid of Ganon to curse his own castle on himself, really stupid.
8.they would die anyway, even if they gave up their peices of triforce, they entered with them didn't they.Not much of a curse though but it works.
9.No items link has no weopons come on.
10.Vorog in his origin form, seems awfully familiar.
11.I like the idea's with multiple forms of the ending boss, just like Ganon,Majora,Ganon(again),Bellum, and since I haven't played all the games I cant answer all of this.
12.no talking in the story it's a silent game?

Overall comparing it to a professinals work you get a 2 out a 10

My opinion will giv you a 6.5 outta ten

I"ll be here to get your friends story in later

Bellum, you have to remember this is a rough copy of the game. its not Even close to the final product. Ganon gives the curse to you in the Sanctuary, when you defeat him. hes not in the castle when he puts the curse on them. Ganondorf is alot easer in this game. there will be talking in the game, like you said it would take way to long to make the whole game. Link does have weapons, i just didn't mention them. i might post them later.there are Great Fairies In the game who will grant magic to you. i do not know how Ganon captured the goddess, but it makes it interesting. have to work on that part.the very first Ganon you battle is a Mirror Ganon. not the actually Ganon. all you do is shoot the bow and arrow to defeat. not that hard! Thanks for your opinion. o ya, it will be a 3D game!Link will be an adult. There will also be 100 golden gargoyles to find. unlike other games, the reward is a heart piece.

i thought it might be helpful to display a item guide to go with it, so here it is.
Bow and Arrow- Hyrule Castle, 1st time
Slingshot- MIdwood Temple
Clawshot- MOlten Temple
Bombs- Hot Spring Temple
Magic Hammer- Temple of Time
Boomerang- Highland Cavern
Bombchu- Desert Mines
Invisible Cape- Spirit Graveyard
Mystical Flute- Royal Sanctuary
Water Bombs- Lake Hylia
Hover Bombs- Castle Town Shop
digging Bombs- Hyrule Highlands
Steel Boots- kakariko Village
Throwing Stars- Kakariko Village
Fishing Rod- Fishing HOle
Lanturn- Raurul Village
Fire Arrows- Death mountain
Ice Arrows- Zoras Domain
Light Arrows- Zelda
Dins Fire- Din
Naryus Love- Naryu
Farores Wind- Farore
Bottle 1- Lost Woods
Bottle 2- Kakriko Village
Bottle 3- Death mountain
Bottle 4- Castle Town Shop
Bottle 5- Lake Hylia
Bottle 6 -Hyrule Highlands

Last edited:
H

haley

I think heavens light is incrediable. :)

It was like so awesome, But the other one didn't really appeal too me. I mean like, It was good, Dont cry or anything, It just wasent THAT great. But keep trying, 'Both of you, Im sure you'll get better.

I was rushed through the Whole STORY mine was going to have talking, details on the dungeons, but I kept getting rushed to finish it I really only had one day to make it.

mewtwolord

Hello World
I like zeldatwilights idea but my idea pwnz both you and your friends idea it would take a few months to make and it's already getting started on =P

mewtwolord

Hello World
I had 1 day you put my notebook in my holder in art, so i only had one day you had like 4 weeks...............................................

Hm me 4weeks no the project isn't even done not even close if you want to know what it is it's 2-D Majora's Mask.(Maybe using MC sprites still debating on which sprites to use):P

mewtwolord

Hello World
wow your zelda game ideas are AWESOME!!! all of them are a 99/10 from me ^__^ i wish i could play them although

Thats easy when the game is complete hax the PC for the game xD j/k!Don't do it it was just a joke serously don't try it.

what would you guys think if i made it that at the end of the game if Link and Zelda share feeling and then kiss! i just got a good idea. Link has to give Zelda a diamond necklace but the get captured and Link gives it to her at the end.

Last edited:

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Bellum, you have to remember this is a rough copy of the game. its not Even close to the final product. Ganon gives the curse to you in the Sanctuary, when you defeat him. hes not in the castle when he puts the curse on them. Ganondorf is alot easer in this game. there will be talking in the game, like you said it would take way to long to make the whole game. Link does have weapons, i just didn't mention them. i might post them later.there are Great Fairies In the game who will grant magic to you. i do not know how Ganon captured the goddess, but it makes it interesting. have to work on that part.the very first Ganon you battle is a Mirror Ganon. not the actually Ganon. all you do is shoot the bow and arrow to defeat. not that hard! Thanks for your opinion. o ya, it will be a 3D game!Link will be an adult. There will also be 100 golden gargoyles to find. unlike other games, the reward is a heart piece.

i thought it might be helpful to display a item guide to go with it, so here it is.
Bow and Arrow- Hyrule Castle, 1st time
Slingshot- MIdwood Temple
Clawshot- MOlten Temple
Bombs- Hot Spring Temple
Magic Hammer- Temple of Time
Boomerang- Highland Cavern
Bombchu- Desert Mines
Invisible Cape- Spirit Graveyard
Mystical Flute- Royal Sanctuary
Water Bombs- Lake Hylia
Hover Bombs- Castle Town Shop
digging Bombs- Hyrule Highlands
Steel Boots- kakariko Village
Throwing Stars- Kakariko Village
Fishing Rod- Fishing HOle
Lanturn- Raurul Village
Fire Arrows- Death mountain
Ice Arrows- Zoras Domain
Light Arrows- Zelda
Dins Fire- Din
Naryus Love- Naryu
Farores Wind- Farore
Bottle 1- Lost Woods
Bottle 2- Kakriko Village
Bottle 3- Death mountain
Bottle 4- Castle Town Shop
Bottle 5- Lake Hylia
Bottle 6 -Hyrule Highlands
cool, I see you're adding things in as you go and I know it's just a rough draft of the game I'm just giving my opinion on the rough draft I guess.It would be awesome to bring in stuff from different games like bosses, items ect. but I'm not saying it's bad just a work in progress. I think you spent your time making this well used and I really do like the idea of heavens light so I'll add this to your reputation.*click*
ZeldaPrince please don't double-post.

ZeldaTwilight, is ZeldaPrince the guy that made the other story?

*ZeldaTwilights reputation goes^up*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom