• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda The Legend of Zelda, Game Two.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Hey all I'm was just completing the second game of the Original Legend of Zelda and I was wondering how many of you out there had trouble finding all the dungeons?

Epona

Ordon Village
I definitely had so much trouble finding the dungeons, especially the later ones! I just had no clue where to find them at all. I wandered around for hours and hours until I finally gave up. Then, thanks to walkthroughs and maps online, I was able to look up the later ones. I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to find them myself but....whatever. o.o

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I'm still doing the second quest, I'm using a map/walkthrough though. It's just easier that way, because the dungeons are sort of oddly placed.

I found some of them second time round.
I will never use any walkthrough as i think its cheating.
I mght never complete it 2nd time round with out a guide.
But better never completing it for me than doing it with help.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
"Even the most professional Pros need guidance from others". What I'm trying to say is that even the best of us fall, and it's always nice to know if their is something or someone to help pick us back up. But I do admire your no guide policy, I did that with a bunch of the Zelda games.

Epona

Ordon Village
I see nothing wrong with using a walkthrough for help. There's nothing wrong with asking or needing help. In fact, I believe it's arrogant to think you'll never need help with anything, or that you're too good or proud to ask for help. It doesn't mean you're a failure at life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom