• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda: Five Swords

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
The four swords gang, plus my OC! I WILL FINISH THIS ONE! I SWEAR TO THE GODDESSES!

Chapter 1

Link and Zelda were out in the field behind her castle. She hitched up her skirts to walk over a mud puddle, but the silk got splattered anyway 'LIIIIIIIINK!' she screamed, despite the fact that he was standing 5 feet away from her. He sighed 'What is it now princess?' He didn't like the princess terribly much, but considering her father was the ruler of the land of Hyrule he really did NOT want to get on her bad side. 'MY DRESS IS ALL MUDDY! LETS GO BACK TO THE CASTLE!' 'But Princess Zel-' 'NO BUTS! IF YOU DARE DISOBEY ME I WILL HAVE DADDY KICK YOU OUT THE KINGDOM! NOW CARRY ME BACK TO THE CASTLE LOWLY PEASANT!'

Link did as the princess wished and carried her to the castle 'CARRY ME TO MY BEDROOM! I CAN'T GET MUD ALL OVER THE 2 THOUSAND RUPEE CARPET! ARE YOU ******** OR SOMETHING!' Link dropped her on the floor
'WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR, IDIO-'
'THATS IT! I'M SICK OF YOU! YOU SILLY, BRATTY, WHINEY, SNOBBY, PRISSY LITTLE-'
'GET OUT MY CASTLE! GET OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT! YOU FILTHY, BAD MANNERED, RUDE, SLOBBISH STREET RAT! YOU WILL NEVER LIVE IN HYRULE AGAIN, I'LL MAKE SURE OF THAT, AND-'
Her rant was cut short as a figure apeared in front of them in a puff of smoke
'Is that really the way a princess talks to her subjects these days' He scoffed 'And to think that a brat like you could house the sacred light force, what a joke!'
Link stepped in front of the whimpering princess protectively, despite what had just taken place. 'Who are you!?' he asked, despite being just as scared as the princess 'What do you want with the princess!?' 'WHAT!? YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ME!?' the figure asked, angrily. the smoke disapeared, revealing a boy who looked around 16. He had long silvery purple hair and skin and wore a tunic and floppy hat like Link's, but in a dark purple. His revealed left eye was crimson red, and he had a cresent shaped scar underneath 'ummmm, no, can't say I have..' said a very confused Link 'I AM VAATI! THE WIND MAGE!' 'ooooooh, wind, scaaaaaary!' Link remarked sarcasticly 'Oh boy, and I thought this was a real danger!'
'SILENCE MORTAL!' screamed Vaati 'PREPARE TO DIE!'

Look! Vaati apeared for no apparent reason! <.<

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Yesterday I had nearly finished writing chapter 2, then my computer shut down. I was sad and put off writing it again T.T anyway, here you go :P

Chapter 2

All the colour drained from Link's face 'That's a little harsh, don't you think?'
'OF COURSE NOT! IF SOMEONE PISSES ME OFF, I KILL THEM!'
'You have issues'
'YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL!'
'SO DO YOU MR PURPLE!
'YOU MUST DIE!'
Vaati (AKA Mr Purple) held out his left arm. A ball of shadow began forming in his palm. Link ran around in circles screaming 'AAAAAAAAH HELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELP! HE'S GONNA KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!' before running off and hiding behind a plant 'WELL THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING ME, MISTER HERO!' Zelda yelled after him. She turned to Vaati 'Werent you meant to capture me or something?' 'Oh yeah' Vaati grabbed Zelda and disapeared in a poof of smoke and Link emerged from behind the plant 'OHMAGAWD HE TOOK ZELDA!' Vaati appeared Zelda-less in front of him again in another poof of smoke 'Why do you act so surprised, I told you I was taking her?' 'No you didn't!' 'Well I implied it, numbskull' Vaati disapeared again in yet another poof of smoke 'QUIT DOING THAT! ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME LUNG CANCER?' Yet again again again Vaati apeared 'Actually, yes I am' then disapeared again 'OH COME ON!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom