• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Legend of Zelda: Deathly Desires

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
Chapter 1(Prologue/Sample)
I woke up, the room was...darker than normal. I brushed it aside got myself dressed and checked if Zelda had woken up. She was luckily sleeping so I could try out the new bow Gondo sent me. She frowns upon using weapons unless in danger. I rode Maku to the local Bazaar. Picked up some arrows thanked Gondo and left. I found 12-13 rupees in the grass. I practiced my bow but was slightly off. I still had the feeling in the back of my mind that something was off. When I checked on Tatl and Tael...They were gone!

Whaddya think? First fanfic so keep that in mind.:)

Last edited:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I'm sorry, but this can't possibly be the start of a fan-fiction. Where's the detail? Where are we? Who the hell are Gondo and Maku, and how'd you get to the bazaar?

Please be sure to add all of these in, and a little bit more. Hopefully, you'll get the hang of introducing people, areas, and items later on. You can always search "how to write a good story" on the internet if you need help.

Welcome~

Yes, It is very short. But don't worry, that seems to be your only problem. The writing seems good, especially for your first time.

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
I'm sorry, but this can't possibly be the start of a fan-fiction. Where's the detail? Where are we? Who the hell are Gondo and Maku, and how'd you get to the bazaar?

Please be sure to add all of these in, and a little bit more. Hopefully, you'll get the hang of introducing people, areas, and items later on. You can always search "how to write a good story" on the internet if you need help.

Welcome~
It's supposed to be a mystery it all gets revealed slowly. Also that was just a sample to see how people reacted. The real beginning is nowhere near done

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom