• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic The Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition for GC

Z

ZeldaOfHyrule

Yes, i was browsing amazon, seeing what other Zelda games where there and stumbled across The Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition for the GameCube...4 classic games - The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II - The Adventures of Link, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask - plus a playable demo of The Windwaker on one disc for about 20 British pounds (plus a couple pounds P&P). I just had to get it so i could experience some classic Zelda, and have a rest from OoT 3D for a bit. And i don't have a GameCube so i play GC games (of which i have a couple) on the Wii, which is handy :)

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
The Collector's Disc is how I got to play Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask for the first time, and I got to relieve LoZ and Adventure of Link from my childhood - I like having them all on one disc like that, so I'd say it's a pretty good deal.

A warning, though - Majora's Mask on that disc has a very horrible habit of freezing/stalling up. This is one of the reasons why playing MM for me was like tearing my hair out - that combined with the inablity to save at any place I want to. It doesn't happen with any of the other games - just that one, but be warned.

To be honest, If it wasn't for the collectors edition, I would never of played Majora's Mask to this day. But I don't like the fact that is crashes half the time. :/

I played LoZ, AoL and MM for the first time thanks to this disc, but I've discovered the crashes in Majora's Mask too. I had one after having done an awful lot in the current three day cycle, leading to a ragequit.

lithanium

has eaten a boulder!
Yup, i have one too, but in the process of beating the entire game ( im only missing 4 heart pieces, 2 are shooting galleries...) i only froze twice. i never noticed the crashing until about halfway thru the game when my game froze when iw as trying to go to romani ranch, to do the cremia thing-a-ma-jig. one other time in great bay, but otherwise i havent experienced many problems.

Z

ZeldaOfHyrule

Aahh thanks for the warning about MM, i have yet to try that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom