• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Augh! Ow... Why... Rinku! Oh Hylia... I need to get a fairy... Hang on! *Tries to stand up* GAH! I- I- no... I wasn't even hit! Why am I in pain...?
As Malon sought a remedy that was the usual answer, Rinku felt that the cut was not an ordinary one, it lefy a glowing red mark and he could feel his heart racing and he coughed. The Farm Girl he loved was doing what she always did, trying to save him.. he felt with his hand the wet of his life, and Epona knocked her gate open ans nudhed his head.
“It’s alright girl.. cough.. do not be afraid..”

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
As Malon sought a remedy that was the usual answer, Rinku felt that the cut was not an ordinary one, it lefy a glowing red mark and he could feel his heart racing and he coughed. The Farm Girl he loved was doing what she always did, trying to save him.. he felt with his hand the wet of his life, and Epona knocked her gate open ans nudhed his head.
“It’s alright girl.. cough.. do not be afraid..”
Epona! Let me up! *Epona bent her knees so Maron could get on* Good girl! Now, go to my bag. It's right by Aine's stall. *The mare understood the assignment and went over and brought Maron to her bag.* Okay, let me off now. *She begins looking for the fairy bottle that she kept with her, the mass fairy. If it could bring back thousands of dead people, what could it do to one Hylian?* Okay, let me back up, and let's go to Rinku.

Rinku! I got you th- AHH! What is wrong with that cut?!

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Epona! Let me up! *Epona bent her knees so Maron could get on* Good girl! Now, go to my bag. It's right by Aine's stall. *The mare understood the assignment and went over and brought Maron to her bag.* Okay, let me off now. *She begins looking for the fairy bottle that she kept with her, the mass fairy. If it could bring back thousands of dead people, what could it do to one Hylian?* Okay, let me back up, and let's go to Rinku.

Rinku! I got you th- AHH! What is wrong with that cut?!
Death Sword poked his head through the wall, “almost finished saying farewells? Oh.. what is this? An exilir? A potion? Apothecary? I am afraid that will have no effect.. the wound is doing its work combined with his condition.. oh I bet you could not see it.. his meddling with the sands of time has taken a toll..”

Malon

Death Sword poked his head through the wall, “almost finished saying farewells? Oh.. what is this? An exilir? A potion? Apothecary? I am afraid that will have no effect.. the wound is doing its work combined with his condition.. oh I bet you could not see it.. his meddling with the sands of time has taken a toll..”
What. The #$%&. Did you do to him.

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
What. The #$%&. Did you do to him.
Death Sword chuckled,
“Do? My dear child, my blade was only expediting what was inevitable. His soul is broken.. his body frayed and unraveling..”

Rinku’s eyes began to close periodically.

“Ah the final sleep is almost upon him.. you best say what you need to..” Said Death Sword.

Malon

Death Sword chuckled,
“Do? My dear child, my blade was only expediting what was inevitable. His soul is broken.. his body frayed and unraveling..”

Rinku’s eyes began to close periodically.

“Ah the final sleep is almost upon him.. you best say what you need to..” Said Death Sword.
I- OR FOR THE LOVE OF HYLIA!!! I DO EVERY SINGLE THING IN MY POWER TO KEEP YOU ALIVE, AND THEN YOU DIE TO A #$%&%$# GOAT?!? Whywhywhywhy...

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
I- OR FOR THE LOVE OF HYLIA!!! I DO EVERY SINGLE THING IN MY POWER TO KEEP YOU ALIVE, AND THEN YOU DIE TO A #$%&%$# GOAT?!? Whywhywhywhy...
The Goat chuckled, “The goddess has no sway here.. not over the dead.. in that realm I am god!”

Rinku raised his hand to Malon and said,
“I am so happy I met you.. I was just a kid.. and you were my first friend outside of Kokiri Forest.. I am glad this is where it ends.. with you, Epona..” He rubbed her snout, “And in this place..”

Malon

The Goat chuckled, “The goddess has no sway here.. not over the dead.. in that realm I am god!”

Rinku raised his hand to Malon and said,
“I am so happy I met you.. I was just a kid.. and you were my first friend outside of Kokiri Forest.. I am glad this is where it ends.. with you, Epona..” He rubbed her snout, “And in this place..”
Stop making me cry! *Maron begins to sob on Rinku's chest* Why do you have to be the hero...?!

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Stop making me cry! *Maron begins to sob on Rinku's chest* Why do you have to be the hero...?!
Rinku held her to his chest, his heart beats slowing, as less thuds replaced the palpitations.
“Tell me Maron.. what future did you see? I want to hear.. did we marry? Children., cough.”

Death Sword puller out hourglass, and eyes it and looked at them. He blew his nose with handkerchiefs,
“How touching..”

Malon

Rinku held her to his chest, his heart beats slowing, as less thuds replaced the palpitations.
“Tell me Maron.. what future did you see? I want to hear.. did we marry? Children., cough.”

Death Sword puller out hourglass, and eyes it and looked at them. He blew his nose with handkerchiefs,
“How touching.. "
Well...I... I can't really think of anything else right now...*Maron replies sadly between sobs* I...

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Well...I... I can't really think of anything else right now...*Maron replies sadly between sobs* I...
He held her in his arms as each beat grew less and less.. his eyes closing and then there was silence. Death Sword threw the hour glass against a empty stall that broke.
“Well.. so passes The Hero of Time.. he saved others.. though not himself.”

Malon

He held her in his arms as each beat grew less and less.. his eyes closing and then there was silence. Death Sword threw the hour glass against a empty stall that broke.
“Well.. so passes The Hero of Time.. he saved others.. though not himself.”
SHUT THE #$%& UP GOAT MAN!!

Rinku...please...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom