• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary 3DS

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
OK, so The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary 3DS is confirmed for release in Europe and America! This is a must have collectible fro any Zelda fan and is a great way to celebrate Zelda's 25th! Here are some photos of the product:

zelda_3ds-13.jpg
zelda_3ds-4.jpg
zelda_3ds-3.jpg
zelda_3ds-2.jpg

I am definitely going to get this amazing collectible and add it to my ever growing collection of Nintendo Memorabilia. My birthday is coming up this month so I should be able so save enough Birthday cash for when it is released :). Which reminds me, there is no release date confirmed in America, but it is indeed coming. In addition to the amazing 3DS it also comes with a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D!

cover_large.jpg

The overall price is confirmed at $199.99

So here is the question:

Are you going to get this special 3DS? Why or why not? Do you think it looks Snazzy? Why or why not?

It's the only thing i'm asking for for christmas. I already have OoT3D (I bought it just for the club nintendo CD promotion, despite not owning a 3DS), so therefore i will sell it for what its worth. But seriously, that's an amazing 3DS.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I'm hoping that the promotion will run into next year, possibly next spring, when my birthday is. I want to get this rare promotion, since it is so limited and looks amazing.

I'm actually a little upset. Don't get me wrong, this is something I would love to have. I love the matching design to the North American boxart of Ocarina of Time 3D. The problem is that I managed to talk my parents into getting me a 3DS for my birthday if I payed for half of it (my birthday was in the beginning of June), so I pretty much rushed out to get myself a 3DS so that I could play OoT3D as soon as it hit stores.

I'm bummed about this Anniversary Edition being released so much after the game's launch in June, so that I didn't have the opportunity to get this Zelda 3DS for my birthday. I'm not sure if a GameStop would allow an exchange, but my parents are sometimes the kind of people who would be all like, "I told you so", so I really don't know what to do. I probably could just decorate my 3DS with Legend of Zelda symbols and Hylian text or something. [noparse];)[/noparse]

I think thats a cool desighn . Alot of the time i dont like custom handhelds because the desighns are tacky but this one is pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom