• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary 3DS

ArcherPanda

Level 611 Archer
My boyfriend and I bought this together. It's amazing! We already have a few downloads on it, including Link's Awakening. I like the design very much, as well as the gold accents.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I already have two Zelda covers for my existing 3DS that I can switch back and forth between, so as much as I love Zelda, I just don't think I would buy an extra console just because it came with a Zelda design.

H

HeroInTime

My wife got me the Zelda 3DS set for Black Friday but I can't open it until tomorrow for Christmas..which is really hard considering I'm Jewish and Hanukkah has been going on all week!!! LOL

B

bdjace

I got a Zelda 25th Anniversary Edition 3DS for Christmas and was able to transfer over all the content (including my Ambassador status and games) from my original Aqua 3DS over to it using the latest 3DS system update. The transfer took a long time but it is working great.

Since I've never had a DS and I really really want one to be able to play all those DS Zelda games and maybe some Virtual Console I will probably get this bundle. One thing I find rare though: buying a a black 3ds and ocarina of time would end up 15€ (or $) cheaper than buying the actual bundle. That way, all the fancy decoration costs me 15 bucks although it is normally the case that a bundle (with controller for example) results way cheaper than buying the individual components.

I'm still waiting for a little price drop I guess (just as with the SS limited edition which is getting more expensive each day...bad plan :/ )

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I'm definitely glad that I waited to buy a 3DS. I actually had a feeling they were going to do something like this which is why I waited. And sure enough I got the Zelda edition for Christmas. I'm soo happy! :)

Y

yoman3000

I think 3ds may be worth it or may not be worth it I really dont know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom