• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Legend of Vaato (And Vaati)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
This is going to be one strange story.

Prologue

Once upon the shoutbox, Marine and SheikahWarrior were fighting again over Vaati. Until…Marine accidently made a typo and wrote Vaato instead of Vaati. One of the members (Bigelover88 I think) asked me who Vaato was. I edited the message and changed it to Vaati…but everybody said "No, you typed Vaato! You're talking about him!" And SW was like "Vaato looks like Vaati, but he's much hotter." And that's how he came up. I decided he looked like Vaati but he was blue instead…and later I decided he'd be a clone of him if he pulled up the Four Sword,(along with Vaata and Vaatu) and soon, for one of my stories that will be a parody of Minish Cap I decided to make him Vaati's brother. End of the prologue, okay?

:triforce:TO BE CONTINUED!:triforce:

True story.

IS NOW CONTINUED!! (Finally!)

Chapter One (A Dating Argument)

"Hey Vaato! You're sleeping and it's time for our date," Marine said.

"NO!!!!" Vaato screamed. "Aren't you too young to be dating!?"

"…Yes. I am."

"AUGH! No! Don't date me, date Vaati!"

"Sheikah Warrior has already married Vaati."

"Then go date Vaatu!"

"He's not hot enough. I mean, you're wearing blue and you have yellow eyes. Isn't it just epic? Yellow and blue are my favorite colors!"

"Did you design me that way on purpose?"

"Well, I decided that blue suited you and I randomly decided to give you yellow eyes. Let's go already."

"No. I never arranged this."

"I just arranged it this morning without telling you. C'mon ALREADY."

"NO! I don't have to!"

"But I said you had to!"

"You aren't in charge of me!"

"I don't care! Go date Kafei!"

"That I was planning on doing before I came up with you. But no! You're hotter! Actually no. But who cares!"

"I DO!"

"I know! Rather then a date, I'm going to invite all my favorite Zelda characters to a party!"

"……………Really…?"

"Yes really!" Marine skips out the door and picks up a phone.

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
Oh. My. Gawd. You're writing a story about this? :lol:
I definitely want to see where this is going. So, just like Link has clones, Vaati does too?
Sweet.

@lex MM

The Lurker
Lol, I remember that! I was there, recording with my camera...:xd:I wanted to upload it to YouTube, but unfortunatly, I couldn't....Anyway, I'm curious to see the continue of this story:lol:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Wait…you really were recording it?! I thought you were just joking and pretending to record it!

Still thinking…

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Hey! You're the one that said Vaato was a hotter blue version of Vaati :lol:
I can't believe you're actually writing a story about this :lol:

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
That's a rather amusing way for a story idea to come into existence. I guess artistic/creative types can get inspiration from the funniest places. I have trouble drawing inspiration even from something profound.

A story based on MC, with Vatti having a brother or two? Sounds like it could be interesting.

I may actually have to take the time to read this.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Haha. I'm looking forward to it.
I'm also looking forward to being allowed in the Shoutbox >]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom