• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of the Dark Knight (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
The princess and the guard watch in horror as Hale approaches them. "What's wrong with you guys? Don't I get a little 'welcome back' after all this time away? Anyhow, let's get this over with." The guard rushes up to Hale, but he counters at an instant and throws the guard into the wall. "Well, Princess, don't you say we get going?"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Angel
"The girl has been hardly able to speak since I found her. Some lad told me he saw them down with the milk, but I never saw his face."

Keeseman

Smash is Life
((I think I'm gonna end this RP where it is. I haven't been able to keep up with this enough, and it seems to kinda be getting off track. It was really fun while it lasted, and thanks for making it just that. But because it's kinda fading, I'm gonna end it right here. I'm so sorry guys for not being able to be mroe active, due to tons of school work and time zone differences. Thanks again for being awesome.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom