• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of the Dark Knight (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
A loud explosion is heard from the Castle Town. The streets are uprooted from the ground, and weaker houses collapse. Hale peers out of his window, and lets out a cackling roar.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Sarina drops her bottle of milk when Nar jumps "Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!" She slams her fist into the ground "What the hell was that? Ill kill them! My Milk!!!" She grabs Kanes arms dragging him towards town. "We have to get him!!"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Angel heard a rumble and many voices in terror. He judged it was coming from Castle Town. But...he couldn't just leave the two here like this. All he could do was pray that Keeseman would be able to stop what was going on.

Mickey, on the rooftops, found himself nearly falling over the edge. Luckily he grabbed onto a window before falling down and struggled to bring himself up. Wha-what is going on!? This isn't Nygma, not his personnel.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Tori jerks up at the explosion. "Whatwasthat?!" Her words are slurred together. She shakes her head, then holds her ribs, in a lot of pain.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
(ugh... I've been so busy, guys, especially with these crazy Mafia games... here go my posts)

Keeseman

Keeseman then notices a strange shack in the Graveyard, one that shouldn't have been there. He peers in, and notices it empty. Thinking it strange, he busts open the door with a swift kick. Checking around, he quickly notices a poorly hidden trapdoor.

Shouts could be heard from beneath. "Work faster! We need to make a profit!"

"I'm trying, sir, but this milk mixture is hard to replicate!"

"Just keep going."

Keeseman kicks in the trapdoor and drops down. He quickly takes out his Keesarangs, and throws them at the 5 assorted workers in the room, knocking them unconscious. Dragging the lower grunts into the corner, he takes the one who seemed to be the manager, and waited for him to come to. Then, the questioning would begin.

Nygma

The explosion went off. Just as planned, Nygma thought deviously. He and his goons sprang out of their cover on the nearby rooftops to where Hale was situated, and saw quite what they had expected. Hale's men were dressed as Nygma's.

"Hello, Armos, you two faced scumbag!" Nygma said, blocking Hale and his goons' way. "What a pleasure to see you again! Here on business, I presume? You wouldn't be the only one," Nygma added, laughing.

With this, Nygma's men stepped out of the shadows, dressed exactly like the Armos Knights. "An interesting turn of events, isn't it?" Nygma continued laughing.

Keeseman

Back in the illegal milk shack, Keeseman was quite unaware of what was going on. Slowly, though, the boss of the gang came to.

"Where did you get this milk?" Keeseman asked, getting right to the point.

"What?" the leader said.

"Don't try and toy with me. Where did you get the milk from?"

"What? I don't..."

"Who gave you this milk?!" Keeseman asked, quite forcefully.

"I don't... I don't... What?!"

"SAY WHAT AGAIN! I dare you, no I DOUBLE dare you!" Keeseman threatened, quite angrily.

"I-I-I signed a contract with a guy named Bingo! He works at the black market! Said he just found the stuff placed in his stall! Told me I could probably make some good money off of it! That's all! I swear!"

"Are you sure his name wasn't Nygma?"

"Who?"

"Wears green, has lots of question marks on his clothing. Did you buy it from him?"

"No, no, I swear, it was from Bingo!" He began to wimper in his cowardice. Keeseman could tell that he was speaking the truth.

"Here," the coward said, "take the contract! Take it!"

Keeseman read it over. He had heard of this Bingo, but he knew that Bingo's business was not affiliated with the more major criminals of Hyrule, like Nygma. Bingo wouldn't want to get into any of that sort of trouble. The contract stated that Bingo would get a good 20% of the profit, and the down payment was written down... Not a hint of anything to do with Nygma.

Keeseman then realized what was going on. This milk business had nothing to do with Nygma. It was all a distraction. Nygma had something much bigger in mind.

"Though powerful my name, I am full of grace. My beauty is famous; vulnerable is my place..."

Who was beautiful and graceful, powerful yet vulnerable?

Nygma wasn't trying to make money off of counterfit milk.

He was trying to capture Princess Zelda.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Nightwing thought over the riddle and came to the same conclusion Keeseman did. He hurried to Hyrule Castle.

Kane rides toward Castle town.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Nightwing reaches the princess. " Hello. I'm your new bodyguard." The princess nods in acknowledgement.

Kane strolls around town.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((Why wouldn't Nightwing be with Keeseman?))

Mickey
Very painfully, Mickey stood back up. He hadn't remembered when the house collapsed. He was covered in dust, his hood off and face left uncovered. That would usually be an issue for him, but nobody would remember a face with all that had happened.
"What...who would do this?" He looked around, the larger buildings and castle still stood. "Would Nygma have done this? He...he couldn't of. There must be some new players to the game, it seems." The shock left his voice. That must be it. At least he told himself, as he idolized Nygma and would never think of him as doing something so evil. Killing a man was one thing, but entire town was another. But what matter did it mean to him, he may be able to get work. People will become paranoid, need me to take out those they suspect. Small jobs, yes, but jobs.

Angel
"Don't move." Angel said throwing his cloak on. "Something...something has happened I believe." He didn't want to leave them here alone, but he had to know what happened. "I will return with news, it was probably nothing. Maybe some idiot was starting a travelling bomb shop. It may have just gone off." Angel smiled at them sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom