• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of the Dark Knight (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mors

~Death~
Lapa groggily blinked her eyes opened, glancing around. "Where am I?" She asked, shacking her head, which throbbed like nothing else.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"You're safe. And lucky considering the looks of your friend here." Angel told Lapa, motioning towards Tori.

Mors

~Death~
"Friend? Well, I guess she is..." Lapa looked over to Tori, and grimaced at the girl's state. "This place is messed up... I don't even get what's going on. I just went to steal some milk... and now I'm here... wherever here is..." She trailed off into a slight laugh. "I came here to make easy rupees and look at me now."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Ugh..... damn him...... I hurt so much..... And he didn't even ask for info until he had already broken two ribs, at least." Tori Matvey groans, eyes closed in pain.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Can either of you tell me what happened? I want to make sure whatever villain did this to you is off the streets."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Didn't get a name...." She coughs, blood coming from her mouth, and she falls silent, barely conscious.

Mors

~Death~
Lapa sighed. "I'm sorry I can't help you either... I was unconscious during all of it."

Mors

~Death~
"No... I really don't recall anything after being at Lon Lon Ranch." Lapa glanced sadly at Tori. "Which is probably a good thing, since I didn't end up like her..."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Angel sighed. "The girl got a terrible beating, but what happened to you? Why don't you recall what happened?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom