• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of the Dark Knight (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
"What the hell is wrong with this place?!?!?" Sarina throws Nar in his satchel(as he is wood like and burns easily) and using her whip she grabs a near by post and pulls them safely across.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Ah, wonderful. You are starting to wake up. Nasty stuff I gave you, right? Always forget how strong the fumes are." Mickey said pacing back and forth, a wooden staff in his hands. "Now, I don't want to hurt you. Just want to get a job. And to do that, I need to find Nygma, are you following?"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"I don't need anything. I don't intend to kill them. Besides, I know who you are, Kane. You're a mercenary, the same as I, so what do these people's lives mean to you?" Mickey called out, not turning his head.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Shut it!" Mickey commanded Tori, right before he swung the staff at her head, hitting it hard. "Just tell me what you know of Nygma's location and I will let you go. I am a man of my word....sometimes....occasionally....at least this time, I will be."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom