• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of the Dark Knight (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Shh...breathe slowly. Don't move." Angel whispered, pouring a potion through her mouth.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She coughs it up, not wanting it. She breathes slowly and doesn't move, still in agony. "Everything...... hurts....... At least 4 ribs..... broken..... damn that man to hell."

Keeseman

Smash is Life
((Plot development time!! This will be a long post, so watch out. Sorry this took so long. I'm usually pretty busy Friday nights, so this took a while to get to. :) ))

Having avoided Keeseman for a few hours, Nygma is now in a back alley of Castle Town, a completely deserted area during this time of day. He suddenly stops walking, and grins even wider. "Hello, Keeseman," he says.

Keeseman is standing right behind him, leaning against a wall. He hadn't made a single sound. "Good day, Nygma. How are you this afternoon?" he said plainly.

"Oh, quite alright, thank you. Just enjoying a fine day in Castle Town, visiting the market I hadn't seen since you, well, put me in prison."

"You brought that upon yourself, you know that," Keeseman said firmly. "Dispense with these pleasantries; I am not here to play with you. You are under arrest for your crimes against Hyrule. What say you?"

"I'm afraid I don't understand, Keeseman," Nygma said with mock innocence. "What are you talking about? I have committed no crime."

"If you insist on playing innocent, I will explain to you your crimes," Keeseman sighed, getting annoyed with this playing. "You escaped from prison, and then broke into the Lon Lon Ranch's milk storage room, stole from their supply, and poisoned the remaining milk, in order to increase your own profit. So, you have committed breaking and entering, jailbreaking, thievery, vandalism, trespassing, and fraud. Did I miss anything?"

"I'm afraid you're quite wrong, Keesey." Keeseman sighed, frustrated with Nygma's toying. Satisfied with Keeseman's frustration, Nygma continued. "I was remissed from prison, let out for good behaviour. Ask any of the prison guards."

"You shouldn't have been let out," Keeseman interrupted. "You were given a 30 year sentence for your crimes."

"I'm a changed man, Keesey. And you have absolutely no proof that I broke into Lon Lon, do you?" He let out a light giggle.

"These riddles are proof enough," Keeseman said angrily, holding out the slips of paper that were discovered back at Lon Lon.

"How do you know I left them there? I could have been framed," he suggested smartly. Keeseman growled in frustration.

"If you must know," Nygma continued, "I really don't know what you mean about that milk you mentioned. I have no intentions to make any money off of it." He couldn't help himself but flash a slight grin.

"You lie."

"Cross my heart," Nygma responded. Keeseman's angry scowl dropped even further.

"Though, if you are interested," Nygma said, and slid up to Keeseman, leaning on his shoulder, and whispering his ear, making Keeseman feel very uncomfortable, "I heard a rumour about some illicit milk producing operation in Kakariko Villiage. Apparently, it's very hush-hush, and, after this tragic incident at Lon Lon Ranch, it's supposed to make the owners of this secret business very rich," he added with a wink.

Keeseman pushed Nygma's arm off of his shoulder. "I may not have the proof to have you arrested yet, but when I find this operation you're in on, you will be brought to justice," he said, practially snarling.

"Believe what you wish, Keesey," Nygma said, "but I assure you, I have absolutely nothing to do with this operation."

"Then how do you know so much about it?"

"Oh, rumours come and go in the Castle Town marketplace." Nygma laughed. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be off. I'm feeling quite lathargic, so I think I'll head home and take a little nap." He turned around to leave.

"Good riddance," Keeseman growled after him.

"Goodness, what a temper," Nygma said in a mocking tone. He paused for a second, and thought. "Before I go, I have a little riddle for you: Though powerful my name, I am full of grace. My beauty is famous; vulnerable is my place. And with that, I make my exit."

As Nygma strutted out of the alleyway, Keeseman pondered what this riddle could mean. It didn't make any sense. What could he be referring to? Is he hinting at a hideout location? That would make sense; in his past dealings with the man, Keeseman was frequently lead into a trap by one of his riddles.

Powerful name... Beauty is famous... Could it be on Death Mountain? It held a powerful name, and the beautiful architectural skill of the Gorons' city was quite famous... But Death Mountain was not full of grace... What about the Lost Woods? The people of Hyrule also feared its name, and the powerful mysteries of the wood... It was also vulnerable to fire, and could be considered beautiful... But that did not make sense either.

Keeseman decided to solve this riddle later. He would first find the illegal milk business in Kakariko, and put a stop to their actions. Maybe there he could discover some hard evidence against Nygma, or at least learn more about his plan. He fell back into the shadows, and darted away silently, across the rooftops of Castle Town.

Twilight approaches. As the dusk falls, people begin to head into their homes. But the action will still continue through the night...

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Mickey had returned to Castle Town, riding as night approached. His eyes kept looking towards the rooftops, in a hope he could find Keeseman. He usually would be in the city at night. Let's just hope the Nygma business hasn't distracted him. The goddesses knows there aren't much heroes in town, and to much crime.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
"Man Im so tired, everyone has been screwing with my beauty sleep." She throws her hand sup in frusturation "First I get ambushed by the river, then I fall asleep on the back of a horse with the biggest jerk ever, WHOM might I add is incapable of saying hi or bye, and the I try to find out whats going on with this job and a beam falls on my head......" Pulling out a knive and weaving the hilt between her fingers " I swear to Farore when I get my hands on Nygma Im going to gut him like an Octork and feed him to Jabu Jabu"

"Gutting him and feeding him to Jabu Jabu is my job. And now I'm sorry about the ambush, but if I hadn't attacked you I would never have non you were against Nygma, right? You go sleep, Dekus don't need sleep..." He falls down in a dead snore.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
"Ya lets get a bit of rest" the sounds of the creek in the back ground made the platau of Hylia so peaceful at night. She pulled her cloak from her satchel and covered her and Nar up. "night little dude."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom