• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of the Dark Knight (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She grunted, but she didn't give. It was agonizing, but she didn't scream. "Usually the torturer asks a question before hurting."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"I am no regular torturer. We can do this all day, I have several more tricks up my sleeve. It can end if you just me what you know." He said bringing one last, and strong swing to her ribs.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Best to let them know what one is capable of, I believe. What do you know of Nygma? And don't be giving me 'skinny guy with bla bla bla'. I mean what do you know of now."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I know next to nothing. I left for a few years, and when I came back, some man christened Nygma was terrorizing Hyrule and a vagabond named Keeseman was after him."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"So...Keeseman is working to get him ridden of. Excelent." He slams the staff against her head, knocking her out again. By the time she awoke the bonds were gone and Mickey was gone

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She is in so much pain, every movement hurting her. Even breathing is agonizing, at least 4 ribs broken.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Kane rides to Lon Lon. He sniffs the milk. He pulls an herb mixture out and drops it in the milk. " Poison neutralized." He says to himself. He drinks the milk.

((whoa, whoa, whoa. You're seriously overpowered if you can set 4 traps without moving. WTF?))

Nar hops out of the satchel, grabbing a stone wall so he doesn't hit the flames. "Sarina!" the satchel was caught on his waist, and they're suspended above the flames. Narrin is barely holding on, having no idea when he got strong enough to do it.

Mido

Version 1
Hale sits on a small stool in an upstairs room of his base. A messenger bursts into the room, "Lord Armos, sir! It appears that the undivided attention of Keeseman and the rest of the opposition have fallen on Nygma!" Hale grins. "Nothing could have gone better! Are the bombs in place?" he asks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom