• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of the Dark Knight (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Mickey looked her over. "Well, that's just great. Now she's out." He pointed the staff at Lapa. "You there. Tell me what you know, I don't have all the time in the world."

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Sarina wakes from falling and hitting her head after the post collapsed. "Son of a --!! My head!!" She touches the back of her head to find her hair sticky with blood. "Ow! I hate this place! This job isn't paying enough to deal with this! But a contract is a contract." She sighed and took a swig of potion, feeling better instantly.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Angel chuckled deeply, walking from an alley. "The girl is learning to keep off Nygma now aren't ya."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Hmmph, so you will tell me what I know, okay? Or this staff gonna be swinging again, and I will make sure you stay awake for it."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"She wasn't with you down here. She may have found something. But if you know where he is at, I may let them go if you tell me."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Russians...not as hard as they think they are." Mickey smiled cruelly, holding the staff out. This time he swung it against her sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom