• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of the Dark Knight (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Mickey dropped a few cases of poison down the tunnel. Nothing fatal, but the fumes sure did make one dizzy and blur their sight.

Mors

~Death~
Lapa growled, skidding into the side of the wall. She coughed and blinked her eyes rapidly as the fumes burned them. She reached behind her and pulled her trident out from where it was strapped across her back.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Tori coughs, and feels dizzy, falling to her knees, then makes a magic blast. It doesn't hurt Lapa

Mors

~Death~
Lapa jumps to the side, avoiding the cards. She jabbed at the watcher with her trident.

"Right now, that's not important. I'd prefer you'd call me The Watcher. I'm a lower class Hyrulian citizen from Kakiriko Village. I resorted to stealing for rupees. I usually don't speak, but right now I think it's neccesary. I'm not sided with any of the villains, but not Keeseman." He put's his hood back on. "I think it's time I go." He pulls out a Deku Nut and throws it on the ground. He leaves behind 3 cards that say "COME" "FIND" "ME".

Keeseman

Smash is Life
((got ninja'd, and I'm kinda confused at how The Watcher attacked Keeseman, in Castle Town, and is now attacking Tori and those guys at Lon Lon Ranch...))

Suddenly, as The Watcher's hand was whacked away by Nightwing's bo staff, the Watcher's blade just grazing Keeseman's shoulder, Keeseman spots Nygma. He is leaving the market square, and moving into an alleyway. "I see Nygma!" Keeseman said quickly. "I'm going after him, you hold off this guy!" And with that, he was off, darting accross the rooftops.

Nygma had heard the commotion, and so began moving. He was expecting this to happen. He knew it was Keeseman. Just as planned.

Mors

~Death~
Lapa shook her head. This place was filled with strange people, but at least there was excitement. She was going to like her time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom