• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Rasul: Whispers of the Dead ♠

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

Rasul awakes in a dark void, his naked old form on the floor. he notices he has both his hands again before walking forward for what seems like forever. he feels relieved. to his left he sees Scath for a split second before he is pulled back to the mortal realm. Rasul finally realized the obvious.

He was no longer alive.

Rasul made his way through the emptiness seeking the gates to the land of the Dead, or something of that sort. Hours pass and nothing changes on the horizon. Rasul has not traversed to the Land of the dead before, but like all dimensions, it must have it's own rules. Rasul tries to focus, and a table appears in front of him with clothes and items. Rasul quickly dresses when he sees it. The very Weapon that Killed him. The Lurid Blade. Rasul knocks on the Blade
"You in there, Red?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Ras? Is that you?"
The voice sounded like it belonged in the sword, but it didn't. Instead, it came from a man in a snazzy suit, sitting in a bean bag chair on the other side of the pit.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al stood up and stretched, "You know me. I'm not the hugging type," he hadn't heard the last word Rasul had said.
The suit wasn t quite as Rasul remembered. While still Terran in design, the fabric was actually a form of silk found in the Elven forests of Morgavia. The suit itself, while red, was brighter, edging toeards pink without quite crossing that threshold. Instead of the crest of the ONC on the breast pocket, there was a modified form of the Daemon crest - modified for King Gabriel Darkmoon and his companions. The last major difference was the tie. While in the past hed worn a simple tie in a double Windsor, he now sported a white crevat.
He looked older the he had while on Earth. Middle aged almost. But that was the age where he was happiest in life, so that would be the age he stayed in for the rest of eternity.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"so hows The Family? hows Wyn?"

"You could ask me yourself, Papa Bear"
a female appeared with the ferocity of a demon and the wiles of an elf. it is none other than Wynona Nutt- Kazad. she kisses Rasul. Rasul's eyes fill with a spiral of emotion
"Im glad to see you too, Mama Bear"
"Where's baby bear?"
"Baby Bear isnt coming... not for a long while.... so what do we do for fun around here, Al?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom