• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Korra: Book 2 (Enhanced Experience)

Fig

The Altruist
What's up forum? Today is a great morning here at Laredo, although I do wish things can move a little bit faster, just because it rather gets slow here to often. Anyway, today IGN posted about The Legend of Korra, and how there are some exclusive features, footage, and sketches that will be shown in Book 2. Personally, I'm excited for Book 2 and according to IGN, Nickelodeon will allow fans the interactive book The Legend of Korra: Enhance Experience for free at itunes starting today, July 2nd, 2013. I have provided to link to the article down below. Hope you guys have a safe and amazing day.

The Legend of Korra: Sneak Peek at the New Enhanced Experience Interactive Book - IGN

The Legend of Korra lacks the same continuity Avatar provided. The latter focused on resolving the war ignited by the Fire Nation for over sixty episodes; Korra is making the mistake of jumping from story to story. Where's the connection between a blood bender hellbent on eliminating others' bending and the spirit world? Hopefully, Korra will find an expanded narrative to run on rather than fragmented story arcs.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Legend of Korra lacks the same continuity Avatar provided. The latter focused on resolving the war ignited by the Fire Nation for over sixty episodes; Korra is making the mistake of jumping from story to story. Where's the connection between a blood bender hellbent on eliminating others' bending and the spirit world? Hopefully, Korra will find an expanded narrative to run on rather than fragmented story arcs.

This. But, even so, I'm eagerly awaiting Book 2. When will it release? I'm on edge Q_Q

Nicole

luke is my wife
Alright friends we have an official release month via the creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael DiMartino, who were at the Legend of Korra panel at Comic Con today. Book 2 is set to release this September, but they do not have an official date. We do, however, have an official Book 2 trailer. Not gonna lie it looks really good:

[video=youtube;7ftLm52V1y0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7ftLm52V1y0[/video]

The lucky people who got to physically be at Comic Con were presented with the very first episode of Book 2: Spirits, entitled "Rebel Spirits." Real creative. Security didn't allow recording devices, but some kind folks live blogged most of the episode which I'll post under a spoiler if you want to view it.

tumblr_mq761rEMa91s2azkco1_500.png

tumblr_mq761rEMa91s2azkco2_500.png

tumblr_mq761rEMa91s2azkco3_500.png

More spoilers:

LegendofKorra_Wan_SteveYeun.jpg

This is Avatar Wan, otherwise known as the first Avatar to ever exist, supposedly 10,000 years before Korra. His story is gonna be in Book 2. Apparently, he was only a plain bender and became the Avatar through selfless acts and overall badassery.

Keep in mind that this was typed up quickly by some viewers in the audience, so it might not be super accurate. The overall plot is there. Chances are the actual episode will leak sometime in the near future. I'll keep you updated.

I'm pretty stoked for Book 2. I just really want Korra to break up with Mako is all.

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Simply cannot wait for this, can't come any sooner. :D I hope the problems the original Korra Season had will be remedied now it's a big long Season!

Thanks for the first episode summary, Nicole. It answered some of the questions I had after watching the trailer.

I'm curious about expanded roles for minor characters. For example, Jinora is seen meditating with Korra while the backdrop changes.

It's great to finally have more concrete information, and I look forward to more from the series, especially Korra's avatar state, come September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom