• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Legend of Groose

You should ake the back of the box, and a printable sheet so i can take out the SS box art and replace it with this one.

Because that would be pretty damn amazing...

I think some day if I learn to program I will make The Legend of Groose Tuba of Time. No, I am actually serious. He would learn a move where he runs like a rino and destroys everything in his way with his pompadour. He would also carry large things in the terrain and throw them and what- not. He could get a bit high- tech robot suit to help him some times. I really want to now, it just seems so epic and too stupid not to make it.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
This game would either be totally horrible, like the worst game ever, or it would be the greatest game of all time and I would play it every day for the rest of my life. Anyone who disagrees is Groosin for a Broosin. :)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
This game would either be totally horrible, like the worst game ever, or it would be the greatest game of all time and I would play it every day for the rest of my life.

Couldn't have said it better myself o-o But very nice artwork!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom