• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Ganondorf

P

PokemonLink

I think it would be okay. i would like to be able to play as ganondorf and as link too. but not at the same time. Kind of like Master Quest except you are using Ganondorf instead

It sounds pretty wild
I wouldn't know how it would work really though.
Sometimes I think things are better not being explained and just being the way they are just because.
I wouldn't mind having more back story on Ganondorf or something like that.
But playing like him, I'm not sure. I mean I'm going to destory this guy in the end...

that would be fun but not as in sequals or anything.
just make one game starting with link, after you finish his part you unlock either zelda or ganondorf and so on XD

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I think itd be difficult to portray link and zelda, the main character u've been playing as for years and th princess you've been saving for years, as people you would want to defeat.

However, I would want to know what happened to Ganondorf from OoT - WW seeing as in OoT he is a power hungry evil king, and in WW he gives us this big anti-hero speech about his people

While I'd definitely like to see more of what Ganondorf does when he isn't directly confronting Link & Zelda, I don't know if I'd actually want to play as him however. Interesting idea though. Maybe a compromise where you play as him during key points in the game to get a different perspective of events? Just a thought, I don't think this will happen in a Zelda game anytime soon.

P

pop546

It's a good idea, but it wouldn't fit in with the normal Legend of Zelda series.

You wouldn't win, and that makes it a bummer. In the end you lose to Link, and where's the fun in that?

Unless you made a total different timeline and made Ganondorf win, but that is very unlikely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom